3rd In Command Of The Zero Force!

Saifullah comes out of his spaceship.
Lettu: "Who are you!"
Mato: "Why does your energy feel so familiar! Explain!"
Saifullah: "Well since you two are going to die soon, I suppose I can spill the beans. I am Saifullah.
Ruled by Lord Hasifufus! And I guess my energy is familiar because I saved Hasifufus twice! And I can't stand to see my master like that!"
Mato: "That explains a lot! So Hasifufus sent you to "kill us" I see...
It won't happen!"
Saifullah: "Your half right."
Lettu: "His energy doesn't seem familiar to me. Why is that?"
Mato: "I think it's because he hid his energy the first time I was about to kill Hasifufus. The second time, it seems he accidentally exposed his energy. Am I right Saifullah?"
Saifullah: "Close enough. The first time, Hasifufus already got hit by the beam and there was nothing I could do to block it so I had to take some of your beam Mato. The second time, I thought I probably had to engage to block the beam from hitting because the beam still hadn't hit him.
I was with him both times as you guessed but, I was in his spaceship on the other side of the planet, so I could guard it and save Hasifufus from being killed by using the teleporters if it was necessary...
And it seemed I had to use it and save him...
Enough blaberring and chit chat.
Let's get on to the point where you two die."
Lettu: "This guys overconfidence really pisses me off! I just want to beat his ass!"
Mato: "C'mon... I wanted to go first. Hmm, how bout a quick game of rock paper scissors?"
Lettu: "Ok then. Let's go!"
Saifullah: "What are they doing... Aren't they both gonna come at me at once... They're playing games in a situation like this... Idiots."
Saifullah charges at Lettu.
Mato: "AGH! CMON HURRY UP!"
Mato and Lettu: "Rock, paper, scissors HA!"
Mato has paper and Lettu has rock.
Lettu: "UUGH!!! WHY DO I ALWAYS LOSE!"
Saifullah tries to punch Lettu but Mato blocks it.
Mato: "Hehe, sorry bud but fights here."
Lettu: "Hmph!"
Saifullah: "I don't care. Him first or you first, it doesn't matter.
Either way, both of you will die and get killed by me eventually!"
Mato and Saifullah start fighting.
Lettu watches them.
Meanwhile, the students sense the fight from the party area.

Mato and Hasifufus fight! Who will win! Will Lettu get his turn! Find out Next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz!
Stronger Than Hasifufus!