The Final Fight!

Lettu and Mato: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Hasifufus: "That beam won't stand no chance against me! Take this. ULTIMATE... 7 O'CLOCK...
BEEEEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAAAM!!!"

The two beams clash. Lettu and Mato try to fend off Hasifufus whilst Hasifufus has his own story doing the same.

Lettu: "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!"
Mato: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Hasifufus: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Hasifufus pushes back their beam slightly.

Lettu and Mato: "NO!!! OREHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The two push the beam back and it's going towards Hasifufus.
Khiftum: "You guys... DID IIIIIIIT!!!!!"
The beam goes directly to Hasifufus and starts vaporizing him

Hasifufus: "NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I CAN'T DIE NOOOOW!!! MY DREAM FOR RULING THE UNIVE-"

Lettu and Mato: "SHUT UP!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Hasifufus: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Hasifufus... Gets vaporized. Man he even shook me, the narrator. What an evil guy.

Lettu and Mato: "We did it... Peace is back."

Two Unknown People: "You guys avenged our race... Now we can finally rest in peace without worrying about our race..."

Lettu and Mato: "What the? You felt that too?
What was that? Who was th-
Eh, Probably we're halucinating.
But anyways, we need to get back to Earth."
Mato: "How? I need at least 1 week of rest to teleport back to Earth which is too far..."
Lettu: "We can't even live on this planet that long... It's empty. No food. Destroyed. Also, we'll die if we don't tend to our wounds!"
Khiftum: "I've been useless... Even now! I think it's time I be useful. You can't die now you two!"
Mato: "Khiftum what are you doing?!"
Khiftum: "I'm giving my entire energy to Mato for him to teleport. After this, I will collapse and..."
Lettu: "DIE?!!!"
Khiftum: "I'm afraid so. But who gives two shits about me! I'ma save the two most heroic people in the universe! I don't care if I become famous. You don't even have to realize-"

Lettu and Mato: "Khiftum! No!!!
Oh wait. The Crystal Balls."

Khiftum in a shaking voice:
"I'm frikin' done with you two... AKH!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Everyone is safe. Asad finishes his experiment. All the students preform the ancient art. Khiftum comes back to life.
Everyone parties.
The world is at peace...

The end.