Back To Earth! Welcome Back Everyone!

6 months have passed. There are only 5 more minutes until Khiftum, Mato and Lettu make it back to Earth.
Mato: "We're almost there! Only a few minutes!"
Khiftum and Lettu: "Yes!!!
Lettu: "I have an idea! Let's raise our energy level so the students can sense it down on Earth!"
Mato and Khiftum: "Amazing idea Lettu!"
Khiftum, Mato and Lettu: "HAAAAAAAAAA!"
They raise there energy.

Meanwhile, down on Earth...
Asad: "Wha-what! No way! You guys sense that! It can't be them! Guys! It's Mato, Lettu and Khiftum!"
Students: "Hehe! We sense it! Yep! Your right!"
Duad, Asum and Khalid: "I can't believe master Lettu is actually back!"
Asad, Ghul and Dawd: "No way! Master Mato! He brought master Lettu back! His promise!"
Speaker: "3, 2 ,1... landing!"
Mato, Lettu and Khiftum: "WHOAAA!"
Mato, Lettu and Khiftum land on Earth.
Speaker: "Welcome back, to planet Earth."
Mato: "We must have landed in Asad's Labratory in his backyard."
The spaceship door opens.
Lettu takes a deep breath.
Lettu: "Huff.... Aaaah... Home sweet home. It's been a more than a year!"
Mato and Khiftum: "Yep!"
Mato: "I have a lock on the students presence! Hold my shoulder you two!"
Khiftum and Lettu: "Yes!" They hold on to Mato's shoulder. They teleport to the dojo. The students see them. Tears came bursting out of the students eyes.
Student: "Master Mato and Lettu!!!"
They go and give everyone a hug.
Lettu, Mato and Khiftum: "We missed you guys so much!"
Students: "Really!"
Lettu, Mato and Khiftum: "Yep!"
Asad: "Ahhh! It's good to have y'all back. But besides that, what happened? Were the people friendly?"
Mato: "Yes, they were. They were willing to give us the item that grants any wish. Which is 5 crystal balls. We had to gather them. But besides that... Of all the people. We saw Hasifufus. Unfortunately, he escaped when I was about to kill him. He wanted the balls to himself. I don't know why, but I'm sure it's for his evil actions. I tried."
Students: "What!"
Mato: "Yeah."
Asad: "Oh forget about that. Look! We have to throw a party! You can bring all your family guys! And don't worry, it's all on me!"
Everyone: "Oh, a party sounds good. So when is it?"
Asad: "Probably now! After class! I'll tell my people to prepare everything. Meet me at my mansion guys!"
Mato and Lettu: "About that. Class dismissed guys! We are here! CMON, I think y'all need a break. And Asad, did anyone join?"
Asad: "None unfortunately..."
Mato and Lettu: "Ugh... Man. That sucks. But we will continue like always."

Khiftum, Mato and Lettu are all back to Earth! They are about to have a party!, But Saifullah is almost making his way to Earth! And Hasifufus is still alive! Next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Party Interrupted?!