Motivation

Mato: "HAAA!"
Lettu: "OREYAAAAA!!!"
Lettu punches Mato.
Mato: "Argh... HAAA!"
Mato punches Lettu.
Mato and Lettu: "Huff, huff, huff."
Lettu: "For a few minutes, I completely forgot to ask you what you were hiding. But my fists tingled more so I had to tend to them...
Rgh... But tell me Mato! What was up with you for the passed five months! And how did you catch up to me in 5 months while it took me 1 year with unlimited stamina?!"
Mato: "Now that I know I'm as strong as you... I suppose I can tell you.
5 months ago, I asked Asad for the gravity machine. He said Khiftum has it but he said he can make another one in 2 days. After he made it, I trained in the machine for 5 months straight."
Lettu: "I completely forgot about that. M-Mato... That wasn't cool.
Even though you wanted to surpass me, you don't have to hide such things from me... We can train together...
But it still doesn't make sense...
You probably had to take breaks from the machine because it also causes strain in the body..."
Mato: "That's right. But for 5 months, my motivations overtook my pain. I didn't care about resting.
The moment when I knew it was my limit to stop training... I would continue. I would... Feel the pain.
I also would get up during midnight in order to train more. All so I could surpass you... And beat Hasifufus!"
Lettu: "So your telling me...
Your motivations made you stronger!?"
Mato: "My motives didn't make me stronger. It just pushed me to make me stronger! And I had two motives while you had only one."
Lettu: "It's not that I don't wanna surpass you... It's just that...
I thought there was no way you could catch up to me..."
Mato: "That's right! You've underestimated me!"
Lettu: "I see. After all, you are Mato. Well, like you know, I have two motives from now!
To surpass you and beat Hasifufus! But Mato, don't train separately with extra training and equipment without telling me... That ain't cool... "
Mato: "Well, I'm sorry for that.
But from now... Let's train together... In order to beat Hasifufus!
And to surpass...
Each other!"
Lettu: "Yeah! Don't be selfish! But how come Asad hasn't told me that he gave you the machine?"
Mato: "Because, I told him not to tell you."
Lettu: "Hmph! After all though, he is your student. Haha!"

Meanwhile, Khiftum's spaceship
Khiftum: "I sense him..." He's close! Maybe he's in this planet."
Khiftum lands in an unknown planet.
Khiftum sees a building sensing Hasifufus's energy.
Khiftum: "He must be here... HAAA!!!"
Khiftum charges and throws a ki blast destryoing all but Hasifufus and his chair.
Hasifufus: "Well well, look who it is."
Khiftum: "I'm here to kill you once and for all... And bring peace into the universe!!!"
Hasifufus: "You. Fight... Me. MUAAHAHAAAAA!!! TRY ME BOY!!!"
Hasifufus and Khiftum start fighting.

We finally know how Mato caught up to Lettu in such time. Hasifufus fight Khiftum! Who will win! Next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Khiftum's demise!