Stronger Than Hasifufus!

Mato and Saifullah continue fighting.
Mato: "RATATATATATAAA!! I have to say it, but just by fighting you in my base form, I know that your really strong! This is gonna be a fun match!"
Saifullah: "Cocky weakling, you don't know who you're messing with! Being overconfident will be your downfall!"
Lettu: "Damn you Mato, you always get to have all the fun! But don't worry, because I'm going to be the one to defeat Saifullah!"
They kept fighting. Mato saw an opening and went for a punch but Saifullah dodged it. He grabbed Mato's arm and tried to perform a takedown but Mato did a back flip and kicked him in the face. Saifullah got pushed back a few feet. Suddenly, Mato felt a strange power coming from Saifullah.
Mato: "What... is this sensation? It's so powerful!"
Saifullah: "I told you not to be cocky. And now, you've seen just the start of my power. I'm gonna have fun with you before I kill you, even though my orders were to kill you straight. You will never beat me. Why you ask? Hahahaha... Because I am stronger than Hasifufus himself!"
Mato: "What! That's impossible! If your stronger than him, why would you be ruled by him? You can beat him right?"
Saifullah: "Oh, my bad. I meant stronger than his second form. Not his other two forms. I am no where near his last two forms."
Mato: "What!!! He has two more forms!?"
Saifullah: "Hehe, yes. The reason Hasifufus did not transform into his last two forms when he was about to die, is because he doesn't think such scum like you don't deserve to see such a mighty and powerful form. And he says he will feel more "weak" instead of strong when he's transformed into one of his last two forms because he thinks he's being pushed to his limits."
Mato: "I don't care! I'll still beat Hasifufus! I'll force him to transform!"
Saifullah: "Don't be overconfident. You'll have to go through me first!"
Mato: "Even if your strong as Hasifufus in his second form, it doesn't make me get scared... No. It makes me more excited! That means I'm gonna have a better match!"
Saifullah: "I said you'll have to get through me... FIRST!!!"
Saifullah charged at Mato and tried to punch him but Mato blocked it. Saifullah then found and opening and punched Mato in the stomach and Mato went flying. When he was in the air he shot a ki blast at Saifullah and it hit him but it did not do any damage, however, it did cause a bunch of smoke to appear. Mato teleported behind Saifullah and punched him. Saifullah went flying and fell on the ground. He got up slowly and spit blood.
Saifullah: "Hahahaha... for a jameel like you to have so much power... It's amusing. Well then, looks like it's time to get serious."
Suddenly, Saifullah got a dark purple aura around him. He buffed up a little and got a little taller too.
Lettu: "So, that's his transformation. I can sense the evil coming out of him like a waterfall. This isn't good. Maybe I should step in. No, I think Mato can handle this. Plus, he would get mad if I jump in, even when he's about to DIE. I know him more than anyone.
It'll be better if he gets tired, then when it's my turn HE won't be able to butt in."
Mato: "Hmmm, that's a pretty cool transformation. Your energy is crazy! Not to mention how much of your evil power I can feel. Man, you really are stronger than Hasifufus's 2nd form!"
Saifullah: "Are you crazy? In a time like this when you are completely being overpowered, all you can do is laugh? Hahahaha, I'm gonna enjoy shredding you to bits."
Saifullah teleported behind Mato and tried to punch him. Mato dodged it and tried to elbow him in the stomach but Saifullah jumped and shot a bunch of ki blasts at Mato. Mato deflected them. Then, Saifullah teleported behind him and punched him in the back of the head. Mato went flying. After a few minutes Mato wasn't getting up.
Saifullah: "Hahahaha, defeated by one blow?! Weak idiot, It's time to die!"
Suddenly Mato got up.
Mato: "No... I won't die here. I have so many things... huff, huff... to protect. That's why I'll beat you right here! HAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
There was a big explosion. Saifullah cleared the smoke away with one swipe. Mato was standing there with a dark blue aura around him. His hair and eyes were also dark blue and spikey.
Mato: "Time to get serious. This... IS SUPER JAMEEL!!!"

The battle between Mato and Saifullah continues in the next chapter! Who will win? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Holding back?!