Chapter 5: Scissors and Hook

''Unless she used the magic button that I gave to her yesterday.The button that can open any access of gates or portals here in Auradon. Maybe she used it to open the bridge of wonder and drove to the isle.''Ben continued and started to panic.

''Oh no. I feel terrible. It's all my fault. If I-I didn't force her to be m-my queen or put her in a pile of work , she won't be stressing out and r-ran away.''Ben slammed the table and sat on the bed. His hands intertwined nervously. 

''It's clearly not your fault, Ben. She just need some times to fit herself here and she told me that she miss being evil. That must be the main reason.'' Evie sat on the bed beside him and placed an arm around Ben's shoulder.

''No! She was fine before this, with only light works and meeting. Recently, there's a lot to handle and I can't do it alone so she had to.'' Ben cupped his own face in his hands. Ben sighed deeply. ''I must find her.'' His face lit up.

''What?! No, Ben. What are you talking about? You're losing your marbles if you're suggesting that you should go to the isle and search for her.''  

Ben gave Evie the 'Of course. You think?' look.

''Whoa. I may not be your personal kingdom assistant but that's not an idea I would approve. It's too dangerous. At least, to you. Most people there will be unsatisfied if they see you on their territory. There are lot of consequences.'' Evie stood up, blocking Ben from going anywhere.

''I have to, I left no choice. Mal is my queen and she will always be. It's my responsibilities and risks to take. I will regret and blame myself my entire life if anything happen to her. I'm not going to leave her in that isle alone.''

''I can't stop you, it will be rude and disrespect to you. If that's so, I'm going with you. And so will Jay and Carlos. ''Evie let out a sigh.

''No, it's not necessary. You guys are gonna be in trouble and miss classes here.'' Ben shook his head.

''Isn't skipping classes a joy? And rules are made to be broken.'' Evie grinned.

''It's a complete dangerous place for you guys to go. It's fine, I'll do it alone. It's my plan anyway.''

''Ben, we were born there.'' Evie chuckled. ''By the way, Jay and Carlos know all the path and shortcuts there. We'll survive with them there. They can sword fight.''

''Sure. Thank you so much, Evie for agreeing on this.''He smiled and both of them went to find Jay and Carlos.

..................................................................................................................

''Okay. Do you have all the things, Jay?''Carlos said and slipped his bag over his shoulder.

''Yup, the swords, blah, blah, blah and the snacks.'' Jay smirked sheepishly.

''Nice.'' Carlos replied Jay's smirk.

''Okay, we're done here.Let's go.'' Evie commanded and they walked outside but bumped and saw Ben in their way in his royally,  sparkling blue and gold clothes more like a king attire, with his hair combed to the side.

''I'm ready.'' Ben tapped the dust from his shoulder and adjusted a napkin on the pocket.

Jay and Carlos flinched in annoyance while covering their eyes as the sparkles that reflects light were hurting their eyes

''Oh..Ben.''Evie was about to laugh but held it back. Ben came to them and asked.

''What?'' Ben gazed down to himself.

''The last thing you want to wear when you're going to the isle is that.'' Evie pointed at Ben's dressing.

''This?'' He asked, checking his clothes.