Chapter 51: Broken Trust

What if this is the end of everything?

..............................................................................................................

Here they are. 

Auradon's Medical Zone. ( I created this up)

It wasn't big like a hospital. Just a small clinic centre handled by professional and trained doctor. There were quite a few seats provided, as in 'a few'. There weren't emergencies in Auradon, if they were, it were just minor cuts or accidents in the lab. Nothing severe. Since criminal wasn't raised here but today....yes. (Note the sarcasm, Ben. Kidding. I don't hate him.)

The seats outside the room Harry was in can just fit three people at a time, and of course the gentlemen let the ladies took it. Doug leaned to the wall behind him beside where Evie sat. Carlos sat on the floor with his legs widely spread and head leaned against Jane's seat as they both rubbed each other's hand and Jay who was completely tired of everything that happened laid back at the wall, closing his eyes, while pulling out the third stick of gum in 2 minutes. Carlos been pulling his white socks up repeatedly, in hopes that that will help hold them in place.

Mal had her eyes closed many times without her realization but she forced herself not to sleep. She was lying if she said that she's not tired after running at the isle, fighting knights and crying for mercy. Her heart was pounding and a cold sweat washed over her like a wave. She felt like she was about to faint. But her mind said 'NO' with an exclamation mark.

Neither of them moved a muscle except for the purpose of yawning. Evie could hear her own heartbeat; she could even hear Mal's nervous breaths every time she exhaled. 

 Mal broke into a sweat. Her hand began to feel clammy against her bouncing knee. She began to pace back and forth, stomping her feet impatiently at each and every minute. Her heart was still threatening to burst forth from her ribcage. She get butterflies in her stomach whenever she have to speak in public. She always has butterflies in her stomach before a test. Nonetheless, this is frightening enough to give her butterflies in her stomach, and it made her a little apprehensive.

All at once, two sets of footsteps were coming toward them, at the waiting spot. One was heavy and slow, like an adult's; the other seemed quicker and lighter. Doug was the first to look at who were walking towards them and he patted Evie to signal her. ''Oh, god.'' Evie mumbled under her breath as she nudged at Mal with her elbow and Mal looked up. She immediately got up from her seat, followed by the rest and stepped forward. Her hands form a fist and her breathing became unstable. Her eyes barely glowing.

Mal met face to face with a female someone as the same age as her, with average height, medium brown skinned girl. Her makeup was lightly made and own a pair of beautiful brown eyes matching her thick, long turquoise hair put into braided dreadlocks. 

Uma.

By her side was a tan-skinned muscular young man with blonde hair tied in a ponytail and brown eyes. 

Gil.

Mal didn't say a thing. Uma's face wasn't decorated with joy or calm. It was furious, anger and vengeance. They looked restless and fatigue. Like they were the one who fought the knights.

''Uma, what are y-''

Slap!

The action was celebrated with gasps by the people at the scene. The daughter of Ursula just came here to Auradon with the son of Gaston and simply slapped the soon lady of the court in the face. Mal cringed away to the direction of the slap. Part of her was growling in disbelief and another part of her said she deserved it. She was embarrassed and her face hurt.