Chapter 11:My lady

Here it is.After a long long long time I didn't update this story.SORRY!!!

MAL POV
I quickly grabbed my jacket,glove and my backpack and leave.I took my old purple motorbike and drive through the dark road then the crowd.I keep crashing people's laundry.Oops!Sorry.🤗
When I'm on my way,I see bright lights in one corner and there's a lot of people there.When it comes to reality,I realised that I was far away from the shop.I stopped my bike and turned around,heading towards the shop.I turned off my engine at the front of the shop and store my helmet in the basket.
The moment I entered the shop,I saw Uma,Harry and the crew were playing dart.
But when they saw me,silence ran all over the place.Nobody dare to talk.

"Thank you."I thanked with sassiness.

"Oh,looks like the queen is here."Uma said sarcastically.

Harry come closer to me and he offered his hand."My lady."

I just accepted his hand and he make my way to Uma.

On the way reaching Uma,I stopped because they were acting weird."Wait!What is all of this?!"I released his hand.

"You are the queen,right?A queen deserves a special treat."Uma rolled her eyes.

"I know and I'm also the lady of the court.Anyway,why did you tell Evie,Carlos and Jay to asked me to come to this filthy shop?"

"Nothing.Just want to ask you about the wand.How is it?Is everything is doing great?"She replied seriously.

"The wand is on the way.Why?"

"Okay.Make it faster.I give you until noon or else Ben's head will be the valuable decoration in this filthy shop."She took out her sword.

"Oh, is that it?Okay.Bye!"I don't want to hang out there so long.I got plan to think.No wasting time for now.Ben is in great danger.

I turned away and walked to my bike,parked in front of the shop.I took my purple helmet and wore it.I cross my legs to the other side of the bike but then,I saw Harry walking out of the shop.He leant against the side of the door and wiped his shiny,silver hook which hurt my eyes,actually.When I was sitting on my bike,I glared at him dangerously.He replied back with a flirt glance.He looked at me and...

I have to admit this is a short chapter.My idea is stuck!I'm in Malaysia and my idea is in New York.A very long distance.