Chapter 53: Pleasure and Gratitude

...... and leaned into each other.

(It's time to serve.)

With a grave expression she put her arms around his neck. Mal drew Harry toward her with her eyes, he inclined his face toward hers. Heat rose from Mal's stomach to her chest. Harry's lips were getting closer and her heart decided to skip a beat. ''Don't you think that the nurse gonna come in anytime?'' Mal whispered.

''Let's not care.''

Her heart beat faster and faster like two racing cars driving endlessly on Route 66 and her whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her felt nearly forbidden. Harry knew that when he kissed this girl, she is and always going to be his and belong to him only. It's like marking his own property. Without hesitation, he kissed her.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Mal's heart pounded in her chest. She could only focus on how soft Harry felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses. At his lips' touch, she blossomed like a Pansy flower. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense.

For both of them, it felt like an opening up to their soul, tasting feeling and seeing every colour of the rainbow in their own sensual way, almost like catching a smile in a bottle, its softness, its sweetness. Like nothing in the world exist but only them.

She parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, curling her toes, unfurling all her senses as it silenced all thoughts. Mal smiling, laughing a bit while looking down at Harry who was closing his eyes and a very rare smile was flashed on his face. A smile like he always put on his face back at the isle, when they were together.  Slow tears of joy rolled down Mal's cheeks and she pulled Harry closer, leaning her forehead against his. She haven't felt this kind of affection. Overjoyed. Blessed. Intent. Now, she gets to do what she wants and be with who she wants to. She escaped the prison that've locked her.

Harry was about to lean again but something suddenly invaded Mal's thoughts, making her parted their forehead while an indecisive and anguish look were plastered on her face especially her eyes. ''No. No. Wait, Harry. W-what about...Uma?'' Mal moved from Harry's lap to sit on the bed and he groaned.

''What about her?'' Harry frowned in confusion.

''You can't just cheat on her. I mean, you, she have taken care of you since when, god only knows. She won-''

''What? What are you talking about, Mal? When did I cheat on her? I don't quite understand.'' Harry replied with a little scoffs.

''You and Uma are dat-. She came here all the way to Auradon for you, Harry. What do you mean you don't-'' Mal's last words trailed and Harry furrowed his eyebrow.

''Gosh, you didn't think Uma and I are dating, right?'' Harry questioned, wanting to laugh but tried not to because he was scared if Mal felt insulted. He laid down back on the bed with a hand on his chest, staring at the ceiling. ''And that is why you broke up with me and left, isn't it? You think there was something between me and Uma?''

''Yeah, she's the first person that would've crossed my mind if I know you're dating someone. She's pretty and cool and kinder than me and understand you more. You are her first mate. There wouldn't be any doubt.'' Mal stated in a serious tone, causing Harry to sit by the bed and met eyes with her. 

Harry brought his hands up and cupped Mal's face, caressing her soft cheeks and smiled.''Well, if Uma have purple hair, can change into a 1.57 m tall, owns a pair of emerald green eyes, enjoys drawing and casting spells, then I'll date her and love her all my life.'' Harry's thumb touched Mal's lips and gazed down at it and was about to peck it one last time before Mal placed her hand on his chest to stop his action.