Chapter 20:Please stay

EVIE POV

''No, Mal . Don't feel wrong.I was a jerk back there.I know when we were dating,I hurt you much.I deserve it.I was about to say sorry because you guys helped me a lot and I'm being a funk.Being evil sometimes can be really boring.Forgive me? VK'S?'' Harry lowered his head,playing with his fingers.

''People can change,right?''I tilted my head and threw a gaze on Mal.

She looked like having doubts,struggling to make a decision on this kinda situation.She experienced on what happened to her back days and hopefully don't want it to repeat.She glared at Harry with mercy.While Harry glanced romantically innocent at her.

''I will but promised me no notorious plans  were brought together with you.''She threw a finger at him.

''I promise.''Harry raised his hand and nodded vigorously.

''Okay,I forgive you.WE forgive you.''Mal lips were curved into a bright smile and so does Harry.

Everybody in the limousine cheered and clapped their hands and...

''Guys!We are at Auradon!''Carlos announced and we saw the getaway that says 'Where magic is not just your imagination '.

Everybody were sitting pretty relax except Harry.His eyes roamed outside of the window.He must never see anything so magical like Auradon. Where laughter and giggles can be found.Butterflies and flowers everywhere.Better comparing to the Isle of the Lost.

Jay stopped the car and everyone unbuckled their seatbelts. We climbed down from the black limousine and stood there.

''So, here we are, Auradon Prep.''I inhaled the breeze fresh air and let it out.

''It's wonderful here.''He took out his hat from his head. ''And cool.''

''Let me guess.The Isle now must be so hot since the Cool guys are not there. Right,Jay?''Carlos smirked,praising him as 'The Cool Guys.''

''Yup,definitely.''Jay replied the devilish smirk.

''Or probably because I'm there. Cuz' you know I'm hot,am I right?''Harry joined,feeding us with more evil smirk.

''Nah.''Carlos chuckled.

''So, Harry.Where are you staying?''Mal interrupted and asked.

''Staying?No,Mal. I'm not staying here.I'm going back to the isle.''He shook his head slowly.

''What?! You are not staying?Why?What's the point of you following us to Auradon?Don't say you're here to help Uma?!''Mal pissed off, still confused,

''No,I'm not.Listen,I'm here to just want to make sure you're safe.Besides ,Evie wanted to treat me.That's all.''Harry stepped closer and closer towards Mal.

''What?!You shouldn't do that.You don't need to worry about her.She have her friends.She have me to take care of her.''Ben hissed. He looked like not accepting Harry here.

''Ben,stop!''I signaled him strictly then he stopped.

''You have to stay here.I already forgive you.Why are you being so scare?!''Mal's eyes were like broken glass.

''I'M NOT SCARED,MAL!''He roared then got back to normal.The rest can just stayed in silence without popping any fight. ''Sorry.But,this is not my place to stay.Mine is there.''He pointed to the isle.

''Okay,then.FINE!YOU CAN GO.I DON'T WANT YOU HERE.GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.''Mal turned back and ran away,heading to her dorm and left her friends there.

Not long enough,Ben went to catch her and left.

''Harry,I'm so so sorry about Mal.She's still can't accept that you're here.She's stress.That's why she is so mad.Well,I hope you can stay.''I flashed a smile at Harry then went to find Mal.

Carlos touched Harry's shoulder and so was Jay and Lonnie.

.................................................................................................................................................

I know.Another short chapter.So,I added in a little drama here to TRY make it a little longer.Well,I hope you love it...

Don't worry...Mal and Harry are going to be fine.This story is about them.