Chapter 54: An Isle to Care

''I...''

.............................................................................................................

''Mal, did you just blame Uma for something she didn't do? By prosecuting her on cheating and hooking up with me?'' Harry glanced at her from behind her fringe that was covering her face.

''I didn't know! I have no clue. And I can't control myself that time. I didn't mean to take out all my anger and regrets at her. She came here and slapped me and proved I'm wrong. I mean, she was the one who took out her anger at me and framed me for you injuries. Never mind, I'm sorry. I'll try to approach and talk and apologised to her.'' Mal sighed.

''It's okay. The past is past. But, next time, please listen to my explanation first, okay?'' Harry met Mal's eyes romantically, holding up his pinky finger at Mal's direction.

''I promise.'' Mal linked their pinky fingers and smiled, wiping off her tears.

Evie smirked and glared teasingly at the two couples with connected hands. ''Ooh..I see a great bond and relationship between the daughter of Maleficent and the son of Captain Hook here. Just like in the Netflix movies. So, are you guys dating back? Oh and don't ask me, I totally love the idea of 'Mallary'. Seeing Mal happy is the only thing I wanna see in life.'' 

''We're better than those couples in Netflix movies. And that's a yes. I agree for 'Mallary' too. We figured that it's the most important thing that we wanted to do and try to fix and forget our mistakes. My father must be so happy to know about us.'' 

''Wait, what? Really?'' Mal looked at Harry in disbelief. ''I love your dad.'' Mal stated.

''Ye.. Of course. He've been shipping us ever since.''Harry held Mal's hand tightly when someone knocked and entered the room. It was the nurse.

''Good evening, sorry if I interrupted anything, but I'm here to send a message from the doctor, saying that Mr. Hook here has fully recovered and can be discharged today. The medicines can be picked up at the pharmacy in front, it's just for the pain, and a pair of crutches will be given since Mr. Hook won't and can't be able or move too much.'' The nurse informed and Harry groaned when he heard 'crutches'. ''Just for a few days, don't worry. We'll send the bill straight to the Auradon's office. Can I help you with anything for the last time?'' The nurse placed her arms at her back and smiled friendly. 

''No, we're good. Thank you very much for the excellent services. You took good care of him.'' Mal shot the girl a warm smile and looked at Harry.

''My pleasure. It's nothing, actually. He's a great guy and he behaved well. I'm so relieved that he's safe.'' The nurse replied the smile with a brighter one to Mal then at Harry.

Harry chuckled. ''I'm always behave. By the way, thank you so much, Clarissa. I could've die without your help. You treated me like your own self.'' 

''It's my duty and I'm very happy to offer my services to you. So, if there's nothing left, I'll take my leave.'' Clarissa excused herself and began exiting the door.

''Thank you!'' They thanked in unison and she smiled before closing the door.

''She's nice.'' Evie said frankly. 

''Agree.''

.................................................................................................................

 ''Thank You.'' Mal waved to the lady by the counter followed by Evie and the rest and she wrapped her arms around Harry's left arm as he struggled using the crutches.

''This is more difficult to use than I thought.'' Harry stated, trying to find a perfect gesture to grip the crutches and he skipped slowly.

''At least, it's better than using wheelchair.'' Carlos tilted his head.

''Great point.'' Harry pouted, agreeing with Carlos.

They made their way out of the building, ambling because they were so tired and haven't rest since everything started. As they climbed down the staircase, they found themselves surprised by a long black polished limo parked in front of themselves. The 7 relentless teenagers didn't leave but waited for anyone to explain or someone to show her/himself from out of the car.

''Oh, it seems that my ride is already here.'' Harry exhaled breathy, sounding like a 'phew!' then turned to the group. 

''Wait. Wait. What do you mean, your ride? Where are you goin-'' Mal was disturbed by the sound of an opened door behind them and finally, they gazed at the tan-skinned muscular friend with blonde hair tied in a ponytail, Gil and the  dark skinned girl with thick, long turquoise hair, Uma emerged with her forehead furrowed and had an unsatisfied, disgusted and obnoxious look to Mal. ''Wha- what's happening? What's going on?'' Mal stuttered, alternating her eyes at Harry and Uma hurriedly.

Uma crossed her arms over her chest sarcastically and leaned against the limo while witnessing the scene. Gil just stood by her.

''Mal, I'm gonna have to go back to the isle with Uma and Gil.'' Harry held Mal's arms, making her stop moving and looked straight in her eyes. 

''Why? You can just stay and spend the night here in Auradon and so can they. There's no need to rush. You're still hurt and unable to move much. I can take care of you. We can. We have comfortable and cozy bedrooms, a cafeteria, the gym room and library with air conditioner. Life is perfect here. Please stay, Harry. I can't lose you again.''

''No. No. You aren't losing me. I know things are better in Auradon but Mal, I have a dad at home, waiting for me, a crew to lead and the Isle to take care of.'' Harry explained and Mal looked quite startled. The rest of the Vk's were also shocked and astonished to hear such a great news.

 ''You're going to be the King of the Isle?''

''Yes, Mal. At last. I get to make a change in the Isle. I thought you knew about this, I mean when we were dating.'' Harry scoffed, smilling with joy.

''No. I didn't. You never told me.'' Mal denied, a little bit mad.

"Mal, I can't explain this right now. I promised you once everything's settled, we'll talk about it, okay?" Harry stepped closer, looking down at Mal, displaying his puppy eyes.

Mal sighed and jumped onto him for a hug and kissed his jaw. 

"Harry. The time's running." Uma tapped a finger on the back of her wrist.

Harry and Mal let go of each other and smiled shyly. "Okay. But promise me, no sailing ship for this week and no stealing money from Dizzy anymore. And don't move a lot." Mal warned and pointed a finger in front of him.

Harry chuckled and raised his hands to the air. "Understood, princess." Gil came closer to Harry and helped him walking down the stairs and the three pirates headed to the limo.

"Uma!" Mal called.

Uma rolled her eyes and faced her.

" Take care of Harry for me. I trust you."

"I'm the one who took care of him at the isle before this." She gave Mal a glare and closed the door of the limo. 

Evie placed a hand on Mal's shoulder as they watched the limo drove off, reaching the bridge. "He'll be fine, M."

"I know he'll be."

..............................................................

Author's Note.

Hi, sorry for the late update. I had a headache yesterday and my parents told me to stop writing for the day because I'm exploding my own head. I spend the whole day on the computer every day for online classes. I need a little rest. So I really hope you guys like it and I'll try to update tomorrow.