Chapter 14:I'm here for Ben

Ben pov

My hands,legs and body were still tied to a pole.But it doesn't take more longer until Uma commanded. "Harry!Bring Ben to walk the plank.It's time."

Harry walked to me and untied myself from the pole and I struggled to escape but he managed to hit me on the face and it left a scar.I flinched of pain and he whispered. "Don't ever mess with Harry Hook." He smirked.

He held on tight to me and brought me towards the wooden plank.

Then, "Guys, they are here." Gil announced.

And the Vk's popped out of nowhere

MAL POV
We finally arrived at Uma's ship.Me and the rest walked closer near Uma.Then,Harry came,pushing Ben to the edge of the plank and opened his arm widely. "Welcome!"

"Good thing you are early,princess."Uma smirked sarcastically.

"A princess will always be punctual.Not some kinda shrimp."I said in disgust.

"Well,at least,this disgusting shrimpy will soon rule the world."She replied.

As I saw Ben,I felt worry.His face was covered by bruise.He must got be hit by them.

"Wait!I got a question.How would an enemy bring the hero a polluted trade,huh?"I questioned strictly.

"Oh,it's because the trade itself tried to escape."Harry bit his lips.

"You should get the bruise too as a souvenir."I smirked.

"Let's get this party started."Uma started

🎼It's goin' down from Descendants 2🎼

Uma touched the end of her sword and come to me.So do Harry with Ben in his grip.He pushed Ben down until Ben fell on his knees,looking down.

Sorry Ben.

I handed Uma the wand but she said. "Hold on a second.Too easy.Why don't you give it some test-drive?"She crosses her arms.

I stared at Uma and replies sarcastically. "You will always get the tittle 'Drama Queen'".

I turned back to look at Carlos and he tilted his head at Dude.

Carlos's favorite dog among them all.

Let's make dude talk.I will use my spell.

I pointed the wand to dude and cursed. "Don't think the spell is much absurd,turn your bark into a word"I swung the wand and spelled.

Suddenly,Dude talked. "Where's my body?Why did I wore this stuff on my body?Did anyone bring some cookies?Or bacon? I haven't breakfast yet."

After the conversation, all of the pirates' s crew bursted out a laugh.I winked at Dude and nodded my head at him.

Uma laughed but suddenly scolded. "GIVE ME THE WAND!"

"GIVE ME BEN!"I hold out my hand and shouted back.

Everyone turned into a great silent.

"Harry,bring him over."Uma commanded,still not leaving a gaze at me.

As Harry make Ben fell on his knees again,Uma said. "Make him kinda loose,Harry."Uma told Harry to cut Ben loose.

Harrytook out his sword and mumbled. "I never get to have any fun."He slayed the rope off.We hold each other trade and get ready to take.

I pulled Ben's hand while Uma pulled the wand from me.Their crew started to cheer while Harty stared at me in disappointment.Is he disappointed with their victory?Why is he not happy and cheered like others do.

Never mind.

"Ben,are you okay?"I alarmed.

"I'm fine.I thought you will never come and save me."Ben sighed,not looking at me.

"What's wrong with you,Ben?I came all the way here and this is what you paid?!!"I scolded angrily.

"You know what?I don't care if you don't want to be my queen.You can go to your own separate way.Thank you for saving me."he said,regretting.

"FINE!I wish I would never come to save you!"I ran,heading to the VK's.

What's wrong with him?I thought I can apologize to him by saving him.But,I get nothing.I will go to my separate way then.

Back to Uma,she was looking satisfyingly at the FAKE wand we brought.She's been fool.Gladly.
She held up the wand higher and wished. "Let me wish upon the brand,open the barrier around this land."She waved to the sky and waited for the result.

A few seconds later,nothing happened.She looked at the wand back and raised an eyebrow.She waved again but still nothing.The crew were all clueless.

Stupid.

"What?!"She looked at me madly.

I smirked devilishly and we ran quickly.

"No!"she broke the wand using her knees. "You will not always get what you wand!"She pointed her sword to me and they started to attack.

"Mal!Catch!"Jay called and threw me a sword and I caught it.

Author's note
I guess this one is longer than ever.Sorry for the late late late chapter.I was so tired and busy of school and don't have much time to update.I hope you guys understand.

Anyway,the storyline is gonna change.Maybe,next chapter or another one.
Phew!Glad I'm done another chapter.Or else I would be worry .Thank to all my readers
Lots Of Love xoxoxo ❤️❤️❤️