Chapter 25: Threatened

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mal was sitting, more like studying history in the library.Well, she can't really focus after all the roller coaster on her surrounding. Her attempts on being a better person than her past, people who urged her to be the lady of the court and now Harry who came out of sudden wanting her to accept after their breakup. As the library kept occupied with students, the sound around her was getting noisier and of course, her history book keeps reading her instead of her reading it.

She covered her face with the both of her palms. She let out a huge sigh before a scream of fangirling disturbed her ears. ''AHHHHH!''

Mal's head quickly turned to the source of the scream and she shushes the girls by the door.

Her shushed dropped after she saw Harry Hook in the previous suit, looking struggled to go through the crowd of fangirling girls. He had books in his arm and he was walking towards Mal's way. Mal shook her head then grabbed her book, running to the entry door and Harry's eyes targetted on her. He grabbed her wrist straight away as Mal passed after him.

Mal wriggled hard trying to get loose from his grip and Harry dragged her out of the library. So, if she screams, no one would hear her. By the library, located a janitor room. A small room. Harry brought Mal into it.

''LET ME GO, HARRY JAMES HOO-!''

''SHHH...''Harry placed a finger on Mal's lips and Mal looked up at him.

''Please don't hurt me.''Mal cried.

''Trust me.I'm not going to do anything with you. I want you to stay still and want this to settle real quick and easy, okay?''Harry softly pulled away his finger and Mal spoke.

''What do you want from me, Harry James Hook?''Mal pulled her face away, not wanting to meet eyes with Harry because that's the reason why she fell for him.

''So, you still remember my name after a few years departed from me? I also remember yours. But you acted as you've never seen me. Why Mal? Why?''Harry caressed Mal's cheeks with his thumb while Mal swept it off.

''I did not, Harry. I am with someone else now. When I'm with you, I always got lost in your world. I don't know, Harry. It's complicated now. My life is complicated.''

''Who make it complicated, Mal? With all the princess things?''Harry questioned, insisting.

There was a long pause before Mal answered. ''Ben.''

''Then? Why do you accept him while you have me? Answer me.''Harry looked deeply into her eyes, full of thoughts.

''I got together with Ben because...because...''Mal mused, searching for an answer. Harry didn't gesture a single move from Mal.

Mal looked at Harry with anger. ''It is because of you, Harry. You forced me to. You broke my heart and you deserve it now.''Mal kicked Harry on the stomach and ran for herself, bursting the door open and disappear within a blink.

''MAL!''Harry roared, holding on his stomach where his nose bleed. He balled his hand into a fist and punched the wall. He let out tears and leant his head against the wall.

....................................................................................................................................................

Hello again.I am , again, sorry for the late updates.My exam is within a week and I managed to steal some times to update AFTER I studied.Hope you like it.I am thinking on how Mal is going to accept Harry.If you have some ideas, DM me.Maybe I could insert it in my story.Don't worry...I'll tag you.

Bye.Signing off