Chapter 61: Party vs. Mission

Author's Note- Sorry for the late update. I fell asleep and continued sleeping for 4 hours straight (woke up early in the morning for sahur-fasting or else I'll be hungry for the rest of the day.)  and literally miss my online class for physics. Lol

.......................................................................................................

...and the both of the happy souls laughed.

.........................................................................................................

It's another normal morning for both Isle of the Lost and the Auradon Prep. In the Isle, it was as usual as before. But it might be a slightly different morning for the students at Auradon Prep. Big things were happening. 

Evie, as she always do, woke up early in the morning, took shower, gathered her stuffs together before heading to classes. She finally can focus on most classes because since the coronation was cancelled, she barely received orders for dresses and outfits. And many occasions were still far away from that day. So, she had many times for herself. Since Mal went back to the Isle, she didn't contact her much and she thought that her best friend might be okay especially with Harry. Evie spent her day with Doug for lunch, to Carlos and Jay's training session and to classes which they mostly had together. Fate. 

Evie left her dorm room after locking it and walked to the hallway, embracing and enjoying the breeze and usual surrounding with smiles floating around her. The VK's were heroes to the Auradon students since what happened to Ben. They realized that not all good people are good and not all bad people are bad. While Evie was strolling calmly to her lockers, she saw Jane rushing towards her urgently because Jane always put on a typical look on her face when she have something important to inform.

''Evie! Evie!'' Jane stopped before Evie and panted for breath and she held onto Evie.

''Jane, you need to calm down. No need to rush things up. Tell me.'' 

''My mother wants you as the Student Body President to do an emergency announcement to all the students. Hurry! To the office! She said it's totally urgent!She's waiting.'' Jane pulled Evie's hand and she followed.

''Alright, alright, Jane. I can't walk if you're pulling me like this.''

...............................................................................................................

Evie and Jane burst into the office and they saw Fairy Godmother was there already. She dropped her stuffs that she didn't manage to keep in her locker, on the waiting seat by the door. ''Fairy Godmother, good morning, is there anything I can help you with?''

''Yes, of course Evie. I need you to announce to all the students that the majesty, Belle and the Beast are going to conduct a meeting more like an assembly at the assembly point by the statue of the Beast. They said effective immediately.'' Fairy Godmother alarmed and led Evie (more like pushing her) to the counter withe microphone stand on it. ''Okay, so after a proper and formal discussion I had with the royals, they have decided for who is going to be the next King and Queen of Auradon. The two royal generation had declare themselves yesterday, we just haven't inform the subjects yet. Here this is a text written by her majesty herself, Belle.''

Fairy Godmother handed a text on an old yellow paper and Evie trailed her eyes down the text, couldn't find the name of the new King and Queen of Auradon. ''Hurry up. We don't have much time.''

Evie pressed the microphone on and cleared her throat for a well-modulated voice. ''Attention. May I have the attention of all the royal students of Auradon Prep. It's Evie, your Students Body President, talking. We have an emergency alarm and an urgent message from their majesty, Belle and The Beast, informing that we are ordered to gather at the Assembly Point for a quick assembly regarding the crowning of the new King and Queen of Auradon. May fast actions are taken. Thank you for your attention.'' Evie ended the text and found that the names weren't there. She's so curious, making her tremble and stuttered.