Chapter 13:Poor Unfortunate souls

Ben Pov
I was tied to a huge wooden pole on a big pirate ship.The crew were preparing to set sail.

I don't know where to.

Hell.

Some of them were carrying supplies and needs and ropes and a few were pushing barrels onto the ship.But some of them were playing darts,not doing anything.

Out of the blue,Harry jumped from the platform and walked to me.With his shiny hook on his hand,which caught my eyes and his guyliner covering his two eyes, making it look more bad.

He placed the end of his hook on my chin and teased. "Coochy,coochy..coo"I tried to ignore him. "How is it feel to be the king now?"

I looked at him and he chuckled and walked around the pole. "Bet Mal is going to save you.She has the leadership but I think you have to save yourself first.Softy."He smirked.

He placed his hook one more time and curved a red line on my neck.I flinched hard.It is hurt.
He is still going to continue do that but Uma stopped him. "Give him some time,Harry.We don't want rotten fish bait."Uma pushed Harry's hook away and sat on a wooden stool in front of me.

Harry walked to the side,hanging on to few ropes and pointed his hook to me. "YOU SAID ThAT I CAN HOOK HIM!"

"I said at noon."Uma replied.

Harry's chest moved harder as anger controlled his body.He came to me and showed me his pocket watch. "20 more minutes."

"But it's only 11:30."I stated.

"He walked to Uma and she said. "You should ask your girlfriend to come.You don't want a villain to rule your kingdom.It will turn rotten."

"Well,she is not my girlfriend anymore.She ran away,don't want to accept my love."I looked down.

"Harry,leave us alone for a minute."Uma commanded.

"Why?Do you want to kiss him?"Harry asked.

"Eww...No,please.That is gross."Uma replied.

"But if you want to,let me kiss you first."Harry teased.

"In hell."Uma rolled her eyes.

"Harry came to me and whispered"19 minutes left."

"GO!"She yelled.

Harry hit my chest and left.

"Uma,you don't have to do this.I'm sure there is another way.We just have to think it out.That's all."I persuaded,begging for her to stop.

"Me?Stop?Hell no.This is the best way to get the wand."Uma refused.

"What do you even want to do with the wand.It's no use."

"When I get the wand,the whole kingdom is in my hand and I will be the unforgettable woman of all.And I will give freedom to villains and we rule the world again."

"Okay.Let's think about this.How about you and your crew,come with me to Auradon and live there?Auradon is the land of opportunity.You can be anything you want but not a rotten one,okay?"

"Me,joining you to Auradon?"

"Yes,together."

"With all those pinky,overreacting girls eww...Sorry,but why now?When the other years you invited Mal,Evie,Carlos and Jay,you were blind.Not thinking of another unfortunate livings."

"I know.And I'm sorry.I really regret of my action.But I swear I'll treat you better there."

"Sorry isn't enough for someone like me.Bring me the wand."She rejected my invitation and left.

I sighed.I continue watching the process on the ship.I hope the Vk's could make it.

Sorry!!!!!For the late late late update!!!I'm really busy last week and the week before. I hope you like my story.At first it may sound like in the movie, but it will change in a few more chapter.Thank you for my loyal readers especially Minnie134 .Love you
Love you guys xoxo 😍❤️