Chapter 24:Would you still love me the same?

Third Person P.O.V

Mal sighed a small yet calm relief as she was seating on a bench by the enchanted lake.Her closed eyes were relaxing and felt a light and breeze air blowing towards her.Her fingers intertwined with each others , showing the sign that she was thinking.Her legs swung forward and backwards almost touching the cold lake beneath the earth.The presence of Harry interrupted her thought, making it complicated for her to decide.She had the right to expel or to let Harry learn in Auradon as she is the next lady of the court.

Not long after that, a few steps belonged to a person broke the silence.Mal turned back to see who and groaned fiercely then rolled her eyes.

Well, if you guys think it was Harry then you guys guessed it wrongly...

It was Evie.If Evie came to talk to her at the time like this, she must came to persuade her to accept Harry.Sometimes, Mal think Evie always think her decision is not right and doesn't let her do what she wants.

"Evie,if you are trying to make me change my mind on accepting her and that is not gonna happen."Mal crossed her arms as Evie sat beside her. "I don't want to talk to you right now."She faced another way.

"No.I'm not here to change your mind and I don't want you to talk to ME.I want you to talk to HIM by yourself.I know you are becoming the lady of the court in no time and I don't deserve to advice you to make your decision.I am no one, I know.Whatever you do, just do for your best.I won't mind after this.I promise to stay by your side.Please whatever you do, talk to him first."Evie immediately stood up,not wanted to mind Mal who always rejected her advice and walked away.

Behind Evie was Harry, standing with his new looks by the pole near the bench Mal was seating.

"Excuse me...may I have a seat?"Harry said with a low, raspy voice.Both of his hands were at the back,waiting for Mal's response.

Mal stayed silence.Whether speechless of what Evie just said or Harry's voice that always caught her heart.

Mal slowly shook her head and Harry smiled a little.He then, took a seat beside her and rubbed both of his palms. "It's cold out here,don't ye' think?"Greeted Harry with some sexy pirate accents.

What were Mal's reply were rolling eyes, looking everywhere, seeing reflection in the lake and checking nails.Harry knew she wouldn't want to talk to him but he has to.

"Mal, listen here. I know sorry wouldn't be enough to forgive what I did back in those days or what have I done to you. But, I'll prove my love to you. Just tell me what do you want. I never meant to leave you hurting and to do the worst things. Not to you."Harry confessed, explaining and persuading Mal as best as he can do but Mal didn't gestured, showing that he was visible at that time.

"Mal."He called out,touching her hand but she quickly reacted, pulling away from him.

"WHO ARE YOU TO TOUCH ME?!"Mal roared fiercely and her eyes turned dark green, seeing some spells deep inside it.

Harry froze to the incident that once happened to him. When the moment Mal found out that Harry cheated. Well, not actually.

"You still have the curse inside you?You didn't try to remove it from your soul? The spell that made me sustain my bruises on my eyes?"Once again, he stuttered with the same raspy voice, sound like he was pity and sad for her.

"Harry,I know you love me and I am too.I am so madly in love on you that sometimes I think we should live together.Have our own house, ship and what I always wanted, our own kids.But try to imagine you in my place,the place where you met a lovely, kind and most caring man in the whole wide universe that offered you pure love and convenience to not just her but also her friends. Rather than a man who was also your first love who dumped you that easily because he found a better girl. Wouldn't that will be heartbroken where you have to let go of your dreams, your heart ,your love, Harry? Where was your heart, your feelings, your memories with me and your love for me at that time, Harry James Hook?"Mal opened the book of her heart,telling to Harry with full emotions especially sad and broken feelings.

As the story continued, Harry looked down, sobbing hard to accept the action he had done on breaking a beautiful, sacred heart which finally turned rotten because of him.

"Then, I always think that not a single human being should receive enough heart if I can't. I always think that if we become evil, it will be more satisfying to see people cry and scream just like I do every nights after you dumped me. Where were you at the time I needed you, Harry?!"She hissed in anger while Harry tried to hold back the tears from raining down too fast.

"You said you will do anything to prove your love to me,right?"Mal asked. Harry gazed at her with wet, puppy eyes while his guy liner started to wash away by the tears, revealing his bruises. "If I want you to leave Auradon, would you leave?'' 

Note:-
That is all for this chapter.What do you think?Sorry but I am not good in being dramatic while lots of my friends can.And sorry for the super super super late updates.Homeworks and exams always come in the way.Is it a sad conversation?Or not enough?Do you think Harry should leave Mal so she will live happier with Ben without him or Harry will try any other ways to steal her heart again?Feel free to comment your opinion or idea or probably dm me to not spoil the idea...I love you guys so much.I have reached 2.14 k reader and I am so happy!Have a nice day!

🎊🎀🎉🎁🎈❤️😘😊💋😍🤣😂