Chapter 59: A Morning Tragedy

He's crazy in love with her.

But he was terrified. He promised her mom to not fall in love again with Mal and stay away from her. And he was forced to do something out of his willing. He doesn't feel like he is living in his life but instead, others'.

''Harry?'' Mal called, without looking at the fair skinned man she leaned on.

''That's me.''

''You're going to be the magnificent King Of Isle, right?'' She let the words escaped her mouth which was hard for her to do because she knew that he was finally going to step up and leave her alone.

Harry flinched silently as soon as Mal spoke. That was the last thing he ever wanted to talk about when he's around her. It was like a nightmare during daylight.

''Y-yes?''

''How come you're not excited about it? I mean, you're going to be crowned the king of the isle. You're going to do better changes here. And you haven't told me about the coronation or ceremony yet? Have you discussed it with your dad?''

''We had talked about it a few times but it always end up badly. I don't know, Mal. I don't want to think about it. It's stressing me out.''

''I feel you. But I felt a lot more harder than you.''

Harry tried to beat around the bush and changed to another topic to talk. ''By the way, aren't all your royal subjects gonna be unattended and miss you while you're away? Have you finished, you know, all the preparation and kingdom's businesses?''

It was Mal turned to flinch and sighed. ''I'm so sorry for asking. It won't happen again.'' Harry apologized, his gaze fell from the sun to Mal.

''It's okay. We all have something that might ruin our mood for the whole day. Can we just stop the 'formal' Kingdom issues discussion and enjoy the scenery?'' Mal looked at him and they both flashed a smile along with their eyes met. 

''I rather enjoy watching you. You're a lot more prettier than the view. I wish you could shine behind my curtain every day when I wake up in the morning.'' Harry's arms were around Mal, rocking her side to side as in him trying to make her sleep.

''So you're saying that I have to sleep by the window and make the curtain, my blanket? That's so insulting.'' Mal tapped Harry's chest playfully. 

''That sounds like a brilliant idea. I should do that. So that I can have the bed all to myself.'' 

''Fine! I'm only qualified to sleep on the floor. Very honored. It's so my taste.'' Mal rolled her eyes and they laughed, breaking the silence of the dusk.

''No, no, I'm just kidding. Don't hate me yet.'' Harry ended his laugh, trailing. ''But what if I'm not?''

''Really, Harry? You have to joke right now, right now!'' Mal said in her high pitch voice and they burst into laughter again.

''Let's make a deal. You get to sleep on the bed instead of the floor but under one my-typical- condition.''

''Ugh..not again.'' Mal groaned and asked. ''What is it this time?''

Harry took one look on Mal's face features before grinning satisfyingly. ''I want you to kiss me. Right now, on this rooftop.''

''What?!'' Mal exclaimed and caused Harry to shock. Her arms crawled up Harry's chest and coiled his neck and she turned to face him. Harry grinned gone wider and he pulled her closer to his figure. ''That's so easy.''

''I want to make it harder.'' Harry whispered against her ear and started to catch her lips with his and pressed on them. ''This is cheating. You're the one who need to do the first step.''