Author : 'Goodbye' from me (The End)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

AFTER 3 YEARS FROM THE FIRST TIME I WROTE THIS STORY, IT HAS FINALLY REACH THE END! Once, I lost hope on this story because I thought it will never go great or have many readers despite the fact that I'm not really good in English and how sloppy my storyline was. Thanks to you guys, the angels to me, I'm nothing but grateful of what this story has turned out and couldn't be happier. 

But along with the end of this story, I desperately don't want my communication and connection with you guys ended. You guys have been so incredible and beyond kind to me. You guys have loved this story more than I do. I hope this story gives an impact on you or maybe a moment that you'll never forget.  Thank you to those who have been dropping votes and leaving comments relentlessly. I know you and never forget. The most important things is....

DON'T YOU GUYS DARE TO STOP TALKING TO ME AND FORGET MY EXISTENCE! 

No matter where are you from or what age are you, you show me loves and supports which I highly am inspired by that. To those who are writing a story like me, keep doing what you love and never let anyone tell you that you can't. Writing is a way to express your feelings and to release your stress (especially in this quarantine). Everyone have a talent to write but it only needs full passion and times. Keep doing nice, kind and awesome stuffs to the people and the world.

Anyway, feel free to check and read my new story that I published and I hope you like it! It's called 'Playing With The Lights Off.'  

Last words, please avoid yourself being in public or crowded places and take care of your health and hygienes. Wear mask, use hand sanitisers and wash hands properly. If you guys are bored, just simply slide into your inbox and text me. And we will go crazy together. I LOVE YOU GUYS HONESTLY AND SINCERELY TO THE MOON AND TO THE ISLE AND AURADON. 

Love you guys. Love Mal and Harry. Love Descendants. Love Carlos (RIP Cameron). Love THOMAS AND DOVE. I hope they'll marry one day. Stay safe and strong during the pandemic. Virtual hugs to all and have a tremendous and wonderful 2020 and more years ahead.

Signing off, your truly and annoying writer, 

Saffa ;)))) <3