Chapter 60: Peace? Or War?

''What a pleasant surprise. It's so nice to have you back.''

The man's hands were grasping at her throat, limiting the air for her to breathe and hardly choke on Mal's neck, raising her against the trailer. Mal struggled to escape but it was to no avail and was screaming silently, small ragged gasps were escaping her mouth. She clawed her fingers at his hands uselessly and desperation to breathe overtook her. The edge of her vision went dark. ''Out of breath, huh? I can do more than just this. I can kill you.''

Mal can't recognise who the man was but used her last breath to ask. ''What do you want from me?'' She struggled against his firm grip. 

''What do I want from you? Easy. You ask yourself, what have you stole from us!''

''Wh-who are you?''

''You don't need to know. What important is now I have your life in my hands and I want you to step back or else, I have to dump your dead body in the sea.''

'' Just tell me, what do you want? What have I done wrong to you?''

''You're the cause of the cancellation of the agreement! You're the cause of my sister suffering in depression! You're the actual problems my family is facing! You came back from the princessy prep with everyone doing your jobs in a prick of a finger so you easily think that you could be the Queen Of the Isle. Not so fast, your majesty. You need to stop or else I'll hurt you. No, I'll kill you!'' The man then took out a knife from his belt strap and pointed at Mal's neck.

''I-I don't understand. I am not the Queen Of The Isle. You've got the wrong person!''

''Harry should be marrying Ruby! Not you! They'll rule this isle together and throw you despicable and ungrateful royals to that filthy kingdom.''

''Ruby? I don't know what's happening. Please just let me go and I'll make it right.''

''How?!'' The man yelled.

''By this!'' Another voice growled from the back and they turned to look. It was Harry, jumping on the man, slicing the man's arm with his hook as blood came dripping down rapidly. Harry lifted the man by his shirt and aimed the hook at him. "Martin, something like this happened already. Don't touch her again, or you'll be sleeping with an unimaginable pain tonight!"Harry insisted Martin with his hook on his throat as threatening but Martin punched him right in the face and Harry twisted his arms. ''She's your queen and you treat her with respects and honours. Did I make myself clear or you want me to repeat for the last time?'' 

Martin nodded, glaring and warned. ''You agreed to do this and you cancelled it. Who do you think me and my family are? Your toys?''

''It's over. I want nothing more connection with your family. Get out of my sight before I change my mind.'' Harry let go of Martin and he got up, limping his way away from the area. Harry wiped the blood away from his bottom nose and glanced at Mal as he rushed to her. ''Mal, are you okay? Are you hurt? Where? Let me check it.'' Harry's hand reached Mal's waist to carry her but she gestured, avoiding Harry's action. ''Mal, what's wrong?''

''Is there something you're not telling me? Something big that you always avoid to talk? Something that is risking someone else's life? Something that unintentionally my fault?'' Mal inquired in disbelief.

''Mal, what have the man told you?''

''You mean, Martin. Yeah, a lot. Something that I should be hearing from your own mouth. What agreement? Answer me, Harry!'' 

Harry looked annoyed, holding his head in frustration and crossed his arms, facing everywhere. ''My father did an agreement with the Frollo family who at the moment, ruling both East and West sides of the Isle of the Lost. Your mom agreed to give the north part to my dad who own the south if I marry Frollo's daughter, Ruby and not you.''