Chapter 44: Decision to make

Third Person's POV.

''Stop!''

Ben's further action was stopped by a loud, furious voice yelled from far. He slowly turned around to the source of the sound, while smirk plastered on his face. ( You know how villain turn around dramatically when the hero/heroin arrives). As soon as he did that, he saw a tan skinned guy with beanie, a white-haired boy, a blue-haired warm ivory skinned girl and the most flashing purple-headed fair girl with emerald green pair of eyes, looking at him full of grudges. A minute all eyes on Ben, the next minute on tortured body belong to Harry. He doesn't move or speak anything, making the VK's more worried.

Mal removed her gaze from Harry with pity eyes.''Stop the heating once and for all, Ben.'' Mal breathed heavily, still talking mightily. 

Ben chuckled evilly.''You don't do the demanding. I do. I'm the king. You're nothing.''

''Okay, Ben. We do this the easy way. Let's negotiate. That's how we do when dealing with villain''

''Now you're calling me a villain? Huh, Mal? Goddamn! You're so brave. You haven't see me transforming into beast you, have you?''

''Nope. I am not scared and yes I am brave enough to watch a beast wilding in this cage.''

''You're so can't wait for this, aren't you? I swear god I'm gonna make you beg for help and cry for my mercy.'' Ben walked his way towards the group of teenagers.

''A princess doesn't cry.'' Mal replied calmly. '' And that's what I am.''

''Okay, okay. Enough with the sweet talk. Since this game made me a villain now, let's do what you say. Negotiate. I mean, it's fine if you prefer another way around. I'm supremely okay with anything.'' Ben finally stopped in front of them and tilted his head to Harry.

"Okay." Mal nodded.

"I'll start first since I'm the 'villain'. Agree?" Ben said and Mal gestured as in agree.

"But I don't want somebody's life in danger. I want your word." 

"Hmm..that's not how villain negotiate. Sometimes, we make the right choice in the depth of our despair." Ben smiled when Mal started to lose her patient. He chuckled. " Okay, let's deal with your request first. So, what do you want, Mal?" 

" I want you to stop all your doing, let go of Harry and I promise safety and peace to all of us. You have your own space. We'll go back to the isle." Mal crossed her arms over her chest.

" Whoa.Whoa. Stop right there, Mallory Bertha. Don't you think your request is a little bit of... prejudiced? Inequitable? That's not what king deal with. I need to fight for both side justice." Ben crossed his arms, imitating Mal. "I've been thinking of something more relevant. How about, I released Harry from the hell of mine, send him to that Isle of yours and keep his hideous face away from Auradon? And, you, dethrone as the queen of Auradon, MY queen?" Ben raised an eyebrow at Mal. 

" And then, what? You'll keep on blackmailing me, torture me and I'm pretty sure you'll be more psychotic after this. Is that it?" Mal scolded.

"None of that will happen I promise. Or you want to make another request? You know, like saving you guys' parents instead of Harry?" Ben's mouth whispered into Mal's left ear and he curved the most devilish smirk he could put on. 

Mal looked surprised and shocked. "You're unbelievable, Benjamin Beast. Y-you didn't-" Mal stuttered, the words stucked in her throat.

" Yes, indeed, I did. And, come on, you have to believe this. You guys' parents want you to go out of Auradon and stay in front of their eyes. And your mom, Mal, I know she hates Harry and Captain Hook so much and he's the cause you rebelled her. It's a win-win situation. She help me so my plans go as its planned, and I help her get rid of that moron hooker from you! You're safe now. You guys are safe now." Ben spread his arms widely.

"Everyone in that isle rebels." Jay stated.

"This is insane, Ben." Carlos shook his head.

"Wait. Wait. What about Harry disappearing in a blink of an eye? What explanation do you have?" Evie elevated her chin up, shoulders back and her arms were at her waist, like an angry mommy.

Ben laughed. "I'm not gonna mention it but you guys were kinda cuckoo at that time, fill with illusions and delusions. Magic happens here and 'my' Harry I sent, was actually a hologram. I kind of tortured the alive one to do the conflict act. I told him if he does that, I'll convince Mal's safety." Ben explained, playing with Harry's hook.

'' So, Harry was here the whole time?" Mal muttered.

"Yes, princess." Ben touched Mal's hair.

"And the vacant isle? Is that one of your dirty plan too?" Carlos objected.

"Ah, that. That was just for fun, fooling around with you little pointless pawn. I enjoyed it. Truly. And the horrible man you guys caught, I told him to do the explaining. I just can't wait no more. You guys are so good on entertaining me."

"Since when you planned all of this?" Jay questioned.

"Since Mr. Hooker came here. I kinda witness the future. Where you're going, when. The game master needs to be smart." Ben met eye contact with Mal as he stood in front of Mal. Mal avoided, exhaling stressfully. "Look, Mal, we don't have to make it complicated. You be my queen, I'll place Harry in the isle and I won't lock your parents in the isle with barrier. Your friends will enjoy the rest of their life here." He glanced romantically. 

"I don't..know." Mal eyes already teared up.

"Think twice, Mal." Evie held Mal's shoulder as she wiped her tears.

Jay and Carlos's eyes laid on Mal. The decision was on Mal. The burden was on her shoulder.

" What do you say, Mal?" 

..........................................................................................

Author's notes

What do you think of this chapter? Hehehe. I hope you guys like it so far. They are only few chapters left for this story to complete. I'm so excited.