Chapter 2

The house was glowing and music blared. We were walking down the pavement and we could see the madness of the party.

"That party looks sick!" Jamie said with excitement.

"More like bat shit crazy." I mumbled earning a 'shut up or I'll shove a stick up your ass' glare from Karly.

"I can't wait to get in." Holly excitedly announced.

We were finally at the entrance and we walked in looking officially sexy. Bodies were grinding on each other and I could smell the alcohol in the air along with arousal.

"Hey, there pretty can I steal you away?" A boy with black tousled hair and grey eyes asked Holly. She squealed holding his hand.

"See you guys." She said before disappearing in the crowd.

"And then there was three," Jamie said which made me laugh.

"Not for long hon I gotta go," Karly smirked gesturing to the guy eyeing her like a piece of meat.

"See you later babe," Jamie said waving her off.

"Wanna go get some drinks at the bar?" I suggested.

"Yea." Jamie grabbed my hand pulling me to the bar with her.

**

Jamie and I already had one too many drinks and the adrenaline was pumping through my veins. We were wolves after all so the alcohol had little to no effect on us.

I got up and started dancing and grinding on Jamie. Surprisingly she held my hips and moaned in my ear.

"You're so fucking sexy Aurora." She groaned making me tense.

"Jamie are you okay?" I turned around now facing her.

"Uh-huh." She giggled.

"Nuh uhh. Jamie, you're acting different and I know you aren't drunk we are wolves for crying out loud. So tell me what is up or so help me Go-"
and before I got to finish my sentence her lips came crashing onto mine in a lust-filled kiss making me moan.

This was wrong Jamie was my best friend since fucking diapers this can't be happening. But then again at this moment, I felt so alive. More alive than I've ever been.

Let loose Aurora. My wolf chanted. And so I did. I kissed her back with an equal amount of lust and passion.

We pulled apart for air and I wasn't prepared for the words that were coming next.

"I'm so fucking stupid, now our friendship will be shit because I'm a lesbian Aurora and I'm fucking attracted to you." Jamie blurted out in frustration making me stare at her with amusement sparkling in my green stormy eyes.

"Shh Jamie you just got me so horny so you're going to have to fix it," I whispered in her ear.

She grabbed my arm leading me to the bathroom. We got inside and closed it and locking it. As soon as the door was locked I was pressed against the wall roughly.

"I love the new, you baby." She purred sexily.

"Well, what can I say? I'm trying something new and that's letting loose if course." I winked at her biting my lip at our close proximity.

She cupped my two breasts in her hands roughly making me whimper. She sucked on my neck making my breath hitch in my throat. Her hands went from torturing my breasts to my throbbing core that begged for attention.

She rubbed my clit in circles making small whimpers and cries of pleasure to escape my lips.

"You like that don't you." She teased smirking at me.

"Please..." I begged on the verge of creaming. She started rubbing faster and my legs almost gave way but she held me up quickening her pace.

"Ohh Fuck yess yess!" I screamed close to my climax.

"Cum for me." And that I did.

"Let's clean up." She smiled at me her breath hit my ear making shivers to go through my body.

She turned to me licking up my juices from her finger, my cheeks heated up at the sight making me turn away.

I turned on the sink cleaning up my self and sliding my panties back into place. I patted my dress and my hair and when we both looked presentable we exited the bathroom.

"Dude those two are so sexy." A guy said scanning Jamie and me.

"I bet they just had bathroom sex." His friend said laughing.

"Hell yea I heard the moans." Another guy said making me quicken my pace.

Gawd what did I just do? And why did it feel so good?

So what do you guys think? :)
This is my new story so support me it will make my day every day to see new people reading/voting/commenting

x Blasian