Chapter 18: Slutty Things

Short ;
••
Kendra's POV

They said I looked like my sister some even thought I was her but my scent gave my humanity away.

I was strolling around the packhouse I finally felt comfortable enough around them to walk around.

I was walking when I ran straight into a wall. "Ouch," I mumbled looking up to see the most beautiful man ever. He was blonde, tall and built. "Sorry." He said sheepishly smiling at me. I returned it and brushed against him now feeling his heat.

"Mhmm." I moaned, watching his eyes darken. Yes, I needed to get laid I haven't been having sex with Kam anymore I guess she lost interest.

"Come and get me?" I whispered tempting his wolf. I knew how things were and I smiled seductively wanting the lay and wanted him altogether. He's just so sexy.

He let out a growl and tackled me against the wall into a kiss. I started grinding on his hardness and kissing him back with an equal amount of force.

"Shit shit." He swore before pushing us into the closest room.

Before I knew it my clothes were off and he entered into me going deep and fast.

"Uhh uhh uhh yes." I moaned in his ear.

"Shhh." He smirked rocking his hips in circles making my insides clench and that's when I came screaming his name.

But also the unexpected happened. He bit my neck and It was the greatest feeling ever.

"Round two?" I breathed.

"Round two." He smirked and I happily bounced on his cock pleasuring myself.

"Oh oh yes fuck me." I hissed.

"God." He growled.

We were both on edge when he froze.

"It's time." He whispered.

"Time for what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Time for war. Let's get cleaned up maybe we can finish this later?" He smiled, but little did he know there wouldn't be a later for me.

••

I got freshened up and my hands were bounded behind my back with ropes which sliced my skin. My hair was messy and my skin pale and drenched of all color.

"Ready?" Jasper looked at me. He was the nicer one which I was grateful for.

We were now outside of the vampire kingdom and a wolf's mate will be distracting the prince while they all made attacks in different areas.

I was nothing but the bait. The shiny prize being waved around in exchange for my sister with two loving mates. Hopefully my beloved will love me the same.

"Ready." I nodded eagerly.

••