Chapter 9: Naughty

x

Connor's POV

I watched her slip off her panties and lay on her back. She was so fucking sexy with her red hair. I watched as René licked Ari's pussy clean from its juices.

So fucking sexy.

I rubbed my manhood slowly, now hard from the sight I needed a release.

"Ohh don't stop don't stop." Ari purred riding René's face.

"Mhmm." René moaned sending vibrations through Ari's pussy making her body shake.

"Ohhh right there yes please right there baby." She guided her head and climaxed again and again.

Her glistening pussy looked tempting but I decided I'll fuck René while René fucked Ari with her tongue.

"Are you ready for me?" I growled lowly pulling out my hard shaft. Her eyes dropped to my 10" length and she licked her lips.

"Yes, Connor come and plunge your dick into my juicy cunt hard and fast." She moaned out causing me to let out a low growl.

How sexy can these two girls get?

I ripped the condom packet open and slid it on and didn't waste a second thrusting into her.

"Uhhh." She moaned as I deep stroked in and out at a fast pace causing her to shake.

The sound of flesh hitting and moans throughout the room made the moment to die for and the intoxicating smell of arousal in the air fed my high sex drive.

***

Zephryn's POV

I felt heat flashes and my skin was heated.

What the fuck?

This could only mean one thing and It wasn't good at all.

Aurora was having sex with someone who wasn't her mate and her arousal scent was high and her supposed twin mates would be able to track her.

I would be fucked if that happened.

Since she's another part of me I'll be able to track her but can I track her faster than her alpha mates?

**

Catherine's POV 

"Lady Gia, Sage and Jasper have been acting weird today," I whined to her for the thousandth time about her two sons. Their parents picked me for their mate because they are both 20 and still didn't find their mate. Everything was going great until they went to that stupid house party a few days ago.

"What do you mean my dear?" She spoke in a polite manner even though I annoyed the shit out of her.

"Since that party, they were acting distant from me," I whined.

*

Lady Gia's POV 

My eyes lit up at the thought. If my boys were acting distant to this girl then they must have found their mate at the party. Thank the Moon Goddess for making this possible because I can't take any more of this snobby girl.

I looked at her with a dull expression and pretended to care about what she had to say. There was great news and I have to tell Pete now.

"Okay child maybe they need space, they are my boys after all and sometimes they want to be alone," I said to her. You all probably think I was lying to her but I wasn't lying. They do have their days but I knew that this was more than one of their "days".

"Whatever," Catherine mumbled leaving the room.

Finally.

'Pete I have some great news for you and this could be great for the pack.'

*

*

*

Aurora's POV

After that hot sex, I laid next to both Connor and René.

Both Ren and Connor wanted me by them, something about my intoxicating scent, hence why I'm laying in the middle of them.

Our naked bodies were entwined, it looked like it could be wonderful art.

All my thoughts were flashing through my head like a movie until they slowed down and I finally joined the wonderland of sleep. Was this a love triangle? I didn't care the feeling just felt great.