Chapter 7: Late Night Things (pt.1)

Aurora's POV

I woke up and my head was pounding me. I cried out in pain as I sat up.

"Where am I?" I groaned.

"The nurse's office." Karly rubbed my arm.

"Yea you fainted in Mr. Jordan's class," Holly added in and then it all came back to me. A wave of dizziness washed over me making me close my eyes.

"Is she going to be fine?" Holly asked the nurse.

"Yes, she will she just needs rest. Maybe you girls should take her home." She suggested.

"Alrighty, then Aurora let's go," Karly said.

I slowly got up my head throbbing a little. Wild thoughts were rushing through my mind about everything. I took some deep breaths and averted my focus from the whole Zephryn situation.

"Thanks," I mumbled as my two friends helped me out of the nurse's office and to the pack house.

***

I was laying on my bed with Karly sprawled out on my comfy carpet and Holly sitting next to her. Both of them eyed me and the tension in the room was high.

"What?" I broke the silence rolling my eyes.

"Are you-" Holly started.

"Okay? I'm fine." I cut her off shooting her a fake smile.

They still looked at me with worry but I brushed it off changing the topic.

"So..." I trailed off.

"Cut the crap Aurora we know something is up! Is it Jamie?" Karly snapped.

"Karly relax." Holly cut in.

"No, it's fine let's settle this shit because everyone is on me!" I hissed with venom.

"YES, IT'S FUCKING JAMIE ALONG WITH OTHER STRESSFUL THINGS IN MY LIFE SO WOULD YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND GET THE FUCK OUT?! STOP PRESSING ME ON BULLSHIT THAT I'M TRYING TO GET OVER." I yelled at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry for caring about your ass." Karly snapped back.

I quickly got up glaring at her. "Don't fucking push it." I sneered getting in her face.

"Or else what." She said. She was swimming in deep ass water right now and one more smart comment and I was going to snap and break down.

"Guys relax we are best friends and besties don't do this shit." Holly snapped.

"We shouldn't cover shit up either," Karly added.

"Leave me alone." I hissed. "Maybe you should stop prying into my business because I know you're whoring around with Jamie so don't even act like u care stupid slut." I punched her square in her face. All I saw was red and I went crazy.

"You bitch!" She yelled hitting my face and after that everything went red and I went on attack mode.

"Stop," Holly yelled.

I snapped out of it realizing what I was doing. My lip was bleeding and I looked at Karly with hate.

"Get the fuck out u fake bitch," I whispered.

Holly guided Karly out and I sat there alone crying. I hated my life right now.

I decided to get up and take a shower. I'll be meeting up with an old friend later and I need to pull my shit together fast.

X