Chapter 8: Late Night Things (pt.2)

I pulled on a sexy dress and did my make up. I ran my fingers through my wavy hair and started to curl it in rows. Tonight was the night I met with Connor and I had to look sexy and forget.

I slipped on my heels as I received a text from an unknown number.

?? : I'll be there in a bit pretty girl.

I smiled at the text automatically knowing who it came from.

Locking my phone I got up to grab my purse and put some money in it for the night. I didn't hear from Zephryn or anyone else and I was happy for that. I don't need all that crazy shit in my life.

I turned off all of the lights and made my way downstairs. A few whistles erupted through the packhouse from some unmated wolves and I just winked and kept walking.

I spotted Karly in the corner giving a guy a Blow Job but that's none of my business what her whore ass does. *sips tea*

My phone buzzed and I headed outside knowing Connor was outside. Not wanting to create a scene I hurried in his car.

As soon as I went in his manly scent engulfed me. Clenching my thighs I rested my head on the cool window to relax.

"Ari are you okay?" He asked looking at me.

"Uh-hmm." I hummed in response not turning to face him.

I felt his stare on me and his hot breath on my neck. "That's not what I smell Ari." He growled deep in my ear making me pool even more. I may need another change of panties every time I'm with Connor.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stumbled on my words.

"I can smell your arousal, Ari." He had a mischievous glint in his eyes, which by the way was sexy as hell. I wanted him to take me right here in the back of his car.

"Shit..shit..fuck.." I swore to myself causing a deep rumble to erupt from next to me.

He was laughing at me.

"Hey don't laugh at me its not funny." I pouted childishly.

"You are a very interesting girl." He said before pulling off from what seemed like the longest stop light ever.

                                  *****                                                                                                                      *****
*********
                                   ****                                                                                   ****
*******
                                                                ******
*****
                                   ****
**
*                                                                                                                       *
*

"This club is really cool," I yelled over the loud music.

We were now sitting at the bar and I was on my third drink.

"With extra salt please." I winked at the sexy bartender with tattoos that tainted her olive skin.

"Ari, slow down, she'll have that drink with a drop of salt." Connor cut in.

"Stop I'm not a little girl anymore I can take it," I whined and pouted at him which made the bartender giggle at our little scene.

"Excuse us." Connor smiled at the bartender and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going? Connor answer me!" I fought off his hand on my wrist.

"Ari stop." He groaned.

"Then answer me." I pouted.

I always pouted, with Connor I knew he found it sexy and I knew it secretly turned him on.

"Ari you need to stop pouting." He growled lowly, his eyes shifting colors.

"Fine." I huffed brushing back my red curls.

#

Connor's POV

She looked really sexy standing there her red hair mopped against her olive skin. She was aroused. Since we were in the car I noticed.

Her arousal will attract other male wolves and I didn't need that. I was trying to explain why I pulled her away but she's too stubborn to listen.

Her pout drove me up walls but I kept my composure for her sake.

"Ari you need to stop pouting." I growled lowly, trying to control the lust I had for her.

"Fine." She huffed brushing her curls back.

"You're here because you are aroused and your scent is strong. If you keep going hard on your drinks you will become intoxicated and will be taken advantage of." I whispered in her ear.

"No wonder I'm so hot." She whispered.

"Please help me." She rubbed against me. My wolf was at bay and her begging wasn't helping anything.

I picked her up and walked back to the bar.

"Hey, can I please get that jacket and purse over there?" I asked the girl who was there before.

"Uhh sure you need help? My shift is over anyways."

"Thanks."

$

We were in the elevator and Aurora kept licking my neck and rubbing against me.

"I didn't catch your name." I broke the silence.

"René, yours?"

"Connor."

"Mhm she smells good, that's your mate?"

"Nah a close friend." I replied.

Ding

The elevator doors opened to the private floor of the club.

We walked into a large room and I shut the door and turned on the lights. I placed Aurora on the bed and she moaned.

"Yess cold sheets." She moaned out.

"Thanks for your help." I turned to René.

"Mhm no problem." She smiled at me with a glint in her eyes.

"I'll help you with anything." She slid her hands down until it reached my dick.

I froze.

"Anytime." She then looked over to Ari and winked.

"Well? Let's have fun." Ari smirked and dropped her dress to the floor then cocked her head to the side.

"Only if you two are with it." She bit her lip.

God, she looked sexy.

**

So did anyone like that chapter?

Leave Comments 

x Kay