Chapter 14: Pain

*

                                                     ( 1   m o n t h      l a t e r  ]

Aurora's POV

"Here's a bag of blood you'll get used to it soon." Kathy smiled at me.

I slurped up the blood only to spit it back up crying. She comforted me for a bit but I had to go wash my mouth

Once again.

"I-I can't do this I'm a wolf I can't drink blood." I sobbed running out of the kitchen only to bump into something hard.

I looked up to see Venice in only his boxers and he looked quizzically at me.

"Her body is rejecting the blood." Kathy groaned with an attitude and looked up at Venice.

They stared at each other for a while probably communicating and after what seemed like a while, making her nod and grip my arm tightly making me wince.

"Ouch, you bitch!" I hissed with tears in my eyes.

"Shut it!" She backhanded me in a swift movement.

"God I hate you mutts." She said, annoyance clear in her tone.

I was dragged in what seemed like a dungeon there was this chair and I was pushed on there and chained to it.

"Let go of me!!" I yelled crying.

'Help!' I cried into my mind link.

"No one can hear you, sweetheart." She grabbed my neck silencing my screams for help.

"Now shut the Fuck up will ya?" The other girl said injecting something into my arm.

I slowly slouched down and my eyes closed.

                                       X

I woke up chained to a bed with no clothes on. What's going on? I silently thought. Until he stepped in the room In all his naked glory.

He wasn't alone but with none other than that bitch. Kathy, in all her naked glory.

And she had the audacity to smile at me earlier like we were friends and backstab me. I thought he loved me. I thought she was becoming my friend.

"You bitch!" I snarled viciously at her.

Making her laugh.

"You're pathetic." She said walking up to me smacking me hard on my face.

"Now here's what's going to happen." She grabbed my neck tightly.

"You're going to eat my pussy while he fucks you got it? He'll steal your innocence and taint your pretty little soul. News flash hun you're becoming one of us now." She laughed.

One of them? No, I'll forever be a wolf.

"Not anymore sweetie." She smirked letting go of my neck. I took a sharp intake of air and cried silently.

"Now stick your tongue out and eat this pussy." She hissed as she sat on my face.

Leaning forward she played with my pussy stretching it a little and getting it wet for him to take me.

To mate with me.

I closed my eyes as a tear escaped my eye.

*

Connor's POV

I was a wolf and my mate was a vamp. She managed to mask her scent good because I smelled a wolf on her. She smelled of lilac and vanilla. She had a regular scent so I didn't recognize her, in fact, my wolf was confused.