Chapter 20: We meet Again?!

AURORA POV

•••••

This lesbian club was all the way turned up. Bodies were grinding and girls were just here having a great time.

Zephryn was guiding the way as he walked through the club. He got weird stares, obviously being the only male in the club. He seemed oblivious of the scrutinizing stares so I shrugged it off.

"We're almost there." He breathed.

We were now in an elevator going to the upper level where we heard loud moans. He continued guiding the way until the moans got louder. He knocked on the door and we waited in silence as we heard curses and swearing.

The person flung the door open. She had inky long hair. Our eyes connected and her eyes grew huge.

"We're here for a huge favor can we come in?" Zephryn asked.

"Don't you see I'm in the middle of something?" She said frustrated.

"Jamie." He used his warning tone and stepped aside rolling her eyes.

"What do you want?" She folded her arms.

I dared to look at the girl under the sheets. So I kept my eyes somewhere else.

"Undo whatever you did to Aurora." He stated blatantly.

I stared at Jamie. Yea I realized this was the same Jamie from my old pack. She better help me. She fucking owed my ass after what she did.

"I can't do that." She stated while looking at me. An evil glint in her eye.

"You will." I boldly stated stepping forward. She was pushing my buttons. I had no time for this. There was a war going on.

Zephryn went to the bed and lifted it completely making me let out a gasp.

"You." I hissed with no emotion.

"We meet again. My dear Aurora. You will stay the way you are, and I hope you fucking rot bitch." She laughed.

Her laugh was just background noise. It was drowned out completely as I saw red and I did the only thing I knew.

I attacked with no remorse.

They created a monster. Well here's their fucking monster.

*

After Zephryn calmed me down a bit I had to Stand at the far end of the room. I murdered the bitch who helped that devil rape me.

"Now let's try this again," I said sinisterly. My body switched back to crazy and I was ready for the kill.

"Calm down," Jamie said staring into my eyes, and my body calmed.

"Her true self can't just be restored," Jamie explained.

"What are you saying?" Zeph questioned.

"To return her body to its normal state I need a life for her's. I had to do really dark magic so this is how it has to be to restore." She explained.

"She has a twin sister who is human. She's Venice's true mate and she is at the war. I believe it's an exchange. Aurora wasn't meant to be there she's an Alpha female. Her sister is the Vampire Queen." Zephryn said. They were talking as if I was invisible.

"We need to go then," Jamie said.

"Go where?" I questioned.

"To the war." She stated.