Chapter 5: My Sexy Protector

I sat in English class silently scribbling down the last paragraph of my essay. Mrs. Dennis wasn't here still, due to unknown reasons. "Hello, class." The strikingly sexy Mr. Jordan said making every girl swoon over him while I rolled my eyes. He probably noticed because one second later he walked up to me, "Miss Aurora your essay?" He asked towering over me. "Right here," I mumbled giving him the paper.

My mind flashed to Sage and Jasper but I quickly snapped out of it as his arm brushed against mine. Vampire. Our hot sub was a fucking vampire, oh sweet mother of god. It now made sense why his skin was so pale and why his lips were blood red. He smirked at me and I chewed on my lip causing it to bleed a little.

"How about you step out and take care of that?" He winked at me handing me a hall pass. I snatched it out of his hand making my way to the bathroom. I went to the mirror examining my lip that was now oozing blood. Ew. I wonder why the guy didn't go bat shit crazy, he's a controlled vampire.

I was about to turn on the sink but I stopped in my tracks, being as quiet as a mouse hearing all too familiar voices. "You know you want me, Jamie." The school's slut Stacey moaned. My heart pounded against my ribcage anticipating her next words.

"You're right. I want you as a fuck." My heart broke. I turned on the pipe not caring that I would attract attention. I washed off my lip as the stall door opened. Jamie stared at me in shock and our eyes locked. I quickly picked up the hall pass and rushed out of the bathroom not spearing a glance back.

"Aurora!" I heard her call but I didn't care the damage was already done.

I plopped down in the seat laying my head on the cool desk feeling like shit. Soon after I drifted off to sleep

"Aurora sweetheart, the class was over three minutes ago." He said rubbing my skin. His cool fingers felt relaxing. "Uh-Sorry Mr. I-Uh-have lunch now, do you mind if I stay here?" I asked tiredly. He nodded pulling a chair next to me. "What's your deal?" He asked.

"E-excuse me?"

"You heard me." He said.

"You're my teacher, I don't think this is acceptable." I rambled on.

"Do you really believe I'm a teacher?" He raised his brow playfully.

"Well duh," I replied putting my fiery red hair into a ponytail.

"Wrong. I'm no teacher." He replied.

"Liar liar pants on fire." I sang causing him to chuckle.

"You are so innocent." He rubbed my exposed thigh, and I shivered from his cool icy touch causing him to smirk. "Far from it," I mumbled under my breath.

"You react to my touch." He observed.

"And you're a vampire." I blurted senselessly.

"That I am." He replied, "This is a supernatural school." He then added.

"So if you're not a teacher then why are you here?" I questioned. Curiosity was eating my insides and I was dying to know. Fucking sue me.

"I'm your protector." He said blankly, His mood shifting from the question.

"Why?"

"I can smell their faint scent on you." He muttered.

"Who?" I asked a little annoyed that I was being neglected. He pulled me close. "Don't worry about that I'm here to protect you." He whispered in my ear making me shiver once again. His minty cool breath hit my ear and I let out a moan. I mentally slapped myself realizing what I had done. I jumped away from him playing it cool.

"Uh, yeah okay. Do you have a name, Mr. Protector?" I asked teasingly.

"Zephryn." He smiled.

"Exotic name." I smiled.

"Thanks, the period is almost over I think you should get lost." He smirked.

"Oh?" I questioned in a sultry semi-playful voice.

I got up, my shorts rode up a little so I pulled it down. My lace bra printed through my shirt a little and I secretly prayed he noticed. I pulled on my cardigan a little bit hiding it. Feeling a heavy stare I looked up and low and behold Zephryn eyed me like I was his prey.

"Hurry before I jump your sexy ass." He smirked pushing me to the door. My face was flushed as I stumbled out to the next period.

X