Chapter 10: The Capture

Aurora's POV

I woke up attempting to stretch but as I looked around and I came to the realization that two naked bodies were wrapped on me restricting any movement.

Shit. I had to pee really bad how was I going to get out of this one?

"Connor," I whispered in his ear, but he only stirred a little and I sighed.

I'll scream, I thought.

1,2,3..

I opened my mouth and screeched like a banshee and both of them jumped off the bed looking around in panic. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight but my laughs died down when they both glared at me.

"What?" I said innocently.

"Why did you scream?" Rene said looking pissed.

"Yea...What the fuck Aurora." Connor agreed.

"I had to pee and you two won't let go of me." I glared at them both.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and did my business.

Last night came rushing to me and I sighed.

I cleaned up and hopped in the shower washing off the sweat I felt great. I moaned out in pleasure as the warm water hit my body. My hands wandered to my weeping core and my index finger hit my clit and I bit my lip.

"Shit Aurora your arousal is high." Connor came into the bathroom. His naked body on full view and it only made me wetter. I groaned looking at him. I wanted him deep inside of me right now.

"Connor..." My voice came out in a whisper, warning him not to come any closer or else...

"Come on Ari come out, Rene went home and we need to leave now." He said.

He stepped closer and closer to the tub not taking my warning seriously and I looked at him hungrily waiting to jump him.

"Come and get me." I purred looking at him as if he were my prey.

He stepped in the tub and I clung onto him.

"Aurora..." Connor growled lowly sounding like his wolf was taking over.

"Please." I pleaded.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Please what?" He asked causing my frustration to build up.

"Fuck me, baby." I moaned in his ear.

His manhood was teasing my core's entrance. Just one hard thrust and I would be complete.

"You know I can't do that." He whispered before pushing me away.

The feeling of hurt and rejection washed over me. And I looked him with hurt before storming out of the bathroom.

I got dressed and left on my own. Leaving Connor in the room. Tears started to fall when I reached inside of the elevator to go back to the main entrance of the club. Lately, I've been feeling frustrated. Sexually. And I wanted to be fucked, I wanted it rough and I wanted it fast. I hate this feeling when no one is willing to help.

It was still pretty dark out, maybe because it was thunder storming but I don't care I will make it home alone.

"Ari!!" I heard Connor's voice, he pulled up in his car beside my walking figure. Even though I was soaked I vowed to ignore him. Why couldn't he just take me there?

I sighed. Maybe I wasn't good enough. He took Rene last night but refused to touch me. I was hurt.

I laughed humorlessly. Lately, I've been getting hurt.

"Leave me alone Connor. Go home." I said coldly.

My pace became quicker and I turned into a dark alley so he wouldn't be able to follow me.

I kept walking for minutes and thankfully Connor was nowhere in sight but I was lost with no charge on my phone.

I cursed under my breath as the rain poured down more.

"Such dirty words for a pretty girl." I heard a masculine voice which made my body freeze. I heard this voice somewhere but right now it wasn't clicking.

"Don't scare her." Another masculine sexy voice came in chuckling.

"Show yourself," I yelled now getting scared. Maybe I should have put my bitch attitude and sexual frustrations to the side and hopped in the car with Connor but my wolf and I had too much woman pride.

We wanted to show him. To walk away and leave his ass for not giving us the release we needed once and for all.

The rain intensified making the moment even scarier.

I smelled a chocolate mint scent and my wolf was going crazy. Oh no. Not them again.

I then remember the two at the party. The two Greek Gods.

I turned in the alley and continued the other way but instead of walking I ran.

"Hey wait up." One yelled.

"Leave me alone," I screamed for the second time.

My feet hit the wet ground as I ran but the two managed to catch up to me.

"Who are you?" I whispered backing away.

"I'm Sage." The first one growled out.

"And I'm Jasper." The other said with a joyous attitude.

They were identical twins.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"We are here for you mate." Jasper touched my arm and the tingles sent my body into a frenzy.

"Here for me?" I whispered.

"Mate?" I said again.

"Correction darling, mates. Alpha mates." Sage said to me smirking.

"I don't want a mate. Or mates." I mumbled causing both of them to growl.

I jumped back startled by the sudden sound.

All I wanted was Connor. I craved his touch. I had strong feelings for him and I knew the feeling was mutual.

"This must be a mistake. I have to go." I said spinning around and walking super fast but I was only followed.

"I demand you stop and listen to us," Jasper said causing me to scoff. Screw him and his alpha tone.

"We can't get her to cooperate so we will have to take her by force," Sage said causing my eyes to go wide.

"Please don't rape me I'm a virgin and I'm saving myself for my love. Please." I pleaded.

They raised their eyebrows.

"We are not going to rape you, sweetheart." Jasper cooed playfully.

"Your love?" Sage growled.

He picked me up and started walking to a van.

"We'll be your only love," Sage said obviously angered by my comment. But hey it slipped.

"Never!!" I screamed fighting him off of me. I started to cry.

"Please let me go." I hiccuped.

"Sorry, but we can't do that," Jasper said starting the van up and we sped off into the dark stormy morning.

I sat silently in the van thinking about my mum, my pack, and my love, Connor. Zephryn said he was connected to me somehow so he should find me soon.

I closed my eyes and cried silently.

"Don't cry doll," Jasper said noticing the little sniffles from the back.

"I hate you both. Take me. Take me but I'll never love you. And I'll never want you. My heart is taken." I whispered silently.

And their bodies both stiffened at my words.

I laid my head on the cool window dreading the rest of the car ride so I closed my eyes and memories flooded my mind.