Chapter 4 (part two)

I stared a Jamie in shock, not expecting her to be here. It looks like the alcohol burned off and she was back to normal. She wore shorts and a tank top. I don't know why but I was attracted to her.

"Why are you here?" I said coldly, burying my feelings deep within me. She pushed me in my room locking the door I stumbled back as she walked towards me.

"Get out." I harshly told her, still upset from her actions earlier.

"Stop!" She yelled grabbing y arm but I quickly snatched it away making me fall on the bed. Oh, joy. She came on my bed and pinned me down. "Aurora stop fighting with me over nothing. You know you want me so stop acting like that." She said frustrated.

My body stiffened at her words making me pool She must have noticed because she looked down and smirked.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I hissed, "Why don't you go and swap spit with that slut you were with at the party." I yelled in her face. Her features softened and I turned my face away not wanting to look at her anymore. "Aw baby you got jealous," She asked with a hint of amusement, but I just ignored her.

"You can't ignore me." She whispered brushing against my hot core. She continuously rubbed against me making me let out a whimper, "S-stop." I said shakily.

I secretly enjoyed this but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of seeing me like this.

I quickly pushed her away snapping out of my hormonal feelings.

"Get away Jamie. I'm not some quick after fuck. I hate you. You left me for some penny slut and then I was taken away." I felt hot tears on my cheeks She touched me but I flinched pushing her away.

I buried myself in my sheets and closed my eyes.

"Aurora please forgive me." She pleaded but I ignored her drifting off to sleep. I hated her.

_

the other half of the first part 

x Blasian