Capter 16: The Doppelgänger facts.

---------

A/N Sorry I haven't updated I've been planning how I want the book to go and how it should end so yea .

-------------

Sage's POV

I looked at the human coldly as Jasper gave her food. She was freshly showered and clothed but we still didn't trust the girl so we handcuffed her.

Sadie fed her slowly and she refused the food the first couple of times but she eventually gave in to Jasper's reassuring words that the food was good, he even went as far as to eat it to prove to her.

He was always the loose playful one while I was the stern held together with one.

"We will now begin to ask you some more questions..Kelly is it?" I said to her coldly making her flinch.

"K-Kendra... It's Kendra. Please don't hurt me." She whispered and my eyes softened a bit before I went back cold. I shouldn't care about this human. This human-caused a whole misunderstanding in everything.

The leech was supposed to take her as his vampire princess, not our fucking mate and that's what pissed me off the most.

"Go easy on her Sage she didn't do anything wrong," Jasper mumbled lowly making me snap my head to where he was standing in the room.

"Wrong? She's the reason for this whole mix up. I don't believe that she hid. the protector searched everywhere for his king's mate. she lives closest to the castle in Star pack why did he not find her? She hid." I hissed in the room.

"You hid didn't you?!" I got up growling in her face. I was beyond pissed and I HATED the human right now.

"I-am."

"Save it. fucking save it." I said leaving the room with a big slam of the door. I needed a run.

Jasper's POV

"You hid?" I whispered at the girl who nodded.

"Yes. I hid." She confirmed making me look at her in disbelief.

"But WHY?" Sadie questioned her.

"I know about you supernaturals." She started off. "I knew I was the one to be the ruthless vampire prince's, mate. They tried to take me as a baby, so I would live in the kingdom at birth but our mother wouldn't allow it.

She said my sister and I had a great future she was the oracle. She knew what was going to happen but she says she can prevent it somehow. SHe was slaughtered. She hid my sister and I in different packs and that's all I know. I never saw my sister ever. When I heard he was looking for his mate I went into hiding. I knew the great Zephryn was seeking the red-haired child." She said sniffling.

We looked at her in disbelief. I couldn't believe my ears.

"We have something to tell you Kendra.." I started.

"You are here because we need you to cooperate with us. Our mate is in danger because of you. You wouldn't return to the castle and they took the wrong sister. It's you who is destined to be there and you aren't. War is coming soon and we'll have to take you back to get our mate back. With no Luna, our pack will fall apart." I explained to her.

"You have to go back. Your sister is trapped there and she's not the one. She's a wolf-like us. You are the human and you aren't meant to be with the wolves. Sage and Jasper have no connection with you therefore you will have to go back." Sadie said sternly.

She nodded her head slowly with tears dropping down. I didn't want to see her like this but its the way it had to be for my mate's sake and for the pack and the safety of everyone

**

Aurora's POV

I felt my body being pulled out of the water. No no no. I wanted to die why must someone save me? "Aurora?" Zephryn called out looking to be shocked.

"Leave me alone you fucking traitor!!" I hissed pushing him into the tub.

"Why didn't you leave me and let me fucking die?!" I hissed at him in anger.

"I've been through torture since I've been here and I hate you !" I yelled at him.

"How about you shut up and let me explain?" He whispers yelled at me. "And you should keep your voice down miss you wouldn't want anyone coming in here ya know." He said lowly making me instantly shut my trap. He was right I was done with the torture. So done I went as far as to attempted suicide.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this..." He started trailing off.

"I'm such a fool for this." He started.

"That you are," I mumbled in agreement causing him to scowl at me but I shrugged my shoulders.

"You aren't the right sister Aurora I thought it was you but you are the Alpha female of the wolves, Sage and Jasper." He continued.

"Your mother had you and your sister with a human guy. But she had an affair with her real mate. Her mate was a beta." He explained.

"That's how you and your sister are twins but one of you are human and one a wolf." He then went on to explain.

"So what the fuck are you going to do now?" I snapped at him obviously worn out and angry.

"Help you escape." He said looking at me. The look on his face was pure seriousness. He grabbed my soaking figure and guided me through the window when huge bangs were made on my bedroom door.

I froze but he yanked me out the window along with him.

"It's now or never pretty girl."

The coldness hit my wet skin and I shivered.

"Take me away." I said holding on to him tightly.