Chapter 13: The dark side of her

The dark side of her

**

I dropped the gun after I fired and ran to where he was. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. I dropped my body to the floor and cradled him in my arms. What have I done? It seemed as if I was having a mental battle. Which side should I be on was the million-dollar question that I didn't seem to know.

I was leaping in a vampire's hands a few minutes ago and now I'm cradling a wolf whom I shot. "You really shot me." He smiled weakly blood gushing out of his stomach. "I'm so sorry," I whispered. What have I done?

His blood-stained my skin and the black lingerie that I managed to battle in. "Zachary I swear I'll get you help don't die on me." I sobbed dragging his body towards the woods. I noticed a few wolves there and I tossed his body to them. "Get him some help fast." I pleaded.

"Step aside I'm a pack doctor." A female stepped forward and took Zachary with the help of a few other wolves.

"You four keep guard make sure no one hurts him," I said then I ran back into the battlefield.

"Well done you killed your first wolf." A blonde vampire approached me licking her lips.

I remembered I still had my gun I could just shoot this bitch up and go on a vampire killing spree. As soon as that thought came it disappeared and I smirked at her.

"Hell yea and there's plenty more to kill," I said holding up the gun and winking at her.

I started to shoot a few more wolves who approached me trying to swoop me away. That was until I came face to face with Jasper.

"Put the gun down Aurora." He growled.

"How about you shut the fuck up hmph? I'm loaded with silver bullets and I'm not afraid to shoot you, mister." I clicked my tongue and smiled sinisterly at him.

"Sage that's not Aurora." Jasper stared at me blankly.

"Well well well look what we have here," Venice smirked pulling me into a kiss.

Growls erupted in the silence and I smiled.

"Baby these two are annoying can I kill them already?" I pouted.

"You're just adorable." He cooed playfully but then looked up.

"What did you do to her?!" Sage hissed at Venice.

"What can I say she had a natural attraction to me." He stated cockily.

"Escort her inside and get her cleaned up." He snapped at two females who lead me inside. I really needed a good shower.

**

Prince Venice's POV

"Do you want it to get bloodier than it already is or do you want to leave and call it quits, leave my princess alone," I stated calmly hoping they would choose the latter, I wasn't in the mood for this bullshit.

"What did you do to her."

"Something called Spiritual Possession-- the ability to take complete and total control of another person's body. I control her now, her spirit was mine the moment she drank that wine I set out for her. This will now kill off her wolf and transform her into a vampire without a bite. We have a very talented witch in the kingdom who did a little something for us. This makes it easier for me, she already wants me and she completely feels nothing but hate toward you and your pitiful Kingdom Pack." I smiled in victory.

"She's ours and we will get her back." Jasper growled and stepped closer to me which made me smile at his recklessness.

"Alpha!" A young boy yelled. He looked pale and I saw the bullet wound, where my love's bullet pierced through.

They looked at him and they looked like they were having a mind conversation but I couldn't give two fucks I wanted these mutts off of my territory.

**

Sage's POV

'She's in there somewhere I swear just give it time If you keep trying to get her the hate will build. With time she'll snap out of it I swear. After she shot me she completely snapped out of it and dragged my ass to safety and at that moment I realized that she was fighting.' Zachary's mind linked me.

'She was fighting. Fighting the dark side.' He mumbled before fainting again.

'Let's go.' Jasper spoke up in the mind link.

I was glad that there were only a few wounded people and fewer deaths.

We all left including the other packs, planning our next return when we got back to our territories.

x

Aurora's POV

The shower I took felt great. About three ladies set out my clothes and one out of the three braided my hair. I took a look in the mirror noticing my skin was becoming paler making my green eyes look vibrant.

Laying on the black satin sheets I felt at ease. They smelled of roses and I sighed relaxing and falling into a deep sleep.

- ~ ;

Zephryn's POV

I sat next to her on the bed caressing her skin. Her skin felt a little cold and I found that odd, she was an Alpha female. I looked across the room and spotted a wine glass.

Curiosity got the best of me and I picked it up dropping it quickly. My body tensed and I looked over at her.

"Oh no." I groaned.

As soon as my fingertips touched the glass I saw everything. She's being turned, she'll have an evil soul if her wolf is completely killed off. 

I was contemplating whether or not to take her but that was a bad idea. Now wasn't the right timing and I'll be slaughtered before I made it to a safe distance.

I picked up the glass and exited out the window with it. Hopefully, I'll find a way to turn her back. I'll never fail as her protector no matter what evil we face.

"We'll overcome," I whispered into the darkness.

-

Connor's POV

"Missing?" He hissed in my face.

"She was last with you and now she's missing?!" The alpha was pissed at me but he then cooled down realizing I had no control. She wouldn't come in my car and when I chased her she was completely gone. Her scent lingered in the alley.

I remembered that day clearly. The Alpha yelling at me in front of the whole pack. Her mother in tears and her friends cold as ever. I felt like shit.

René comforted me. I was happy I found my soulmate that night but It also drove Aurora away which made me beat myself.

I groaned hugging René closer to my body and sniffling.

God, I'm such an ass.

Maybe. Just maybe if I had handled things differently she would still be here.

*