Part one ~

Violetta: *Leans over Leon* Leon, baby wake up.
Leon: What?
Vilu: Can I ask you a question?
Leon: What Baby?
Violetta: Can we have  a party?
Leon: Why? What are we celebrating?
Violetta: What there has to be a celebration just to have a house party?
Leon: Baby, why do you want a party?
Violetta: Because I fancy having fun.
Leon: Okay, then no.
Violetta: What, why not?
Leon: Baby It's not really a right time to party.
Violetta: Leon, your so unfair.
Leon: That's me baby, no you are not having a party
Violetta: You can't tell me what to do.
Leon: Oh, I can and your not having a party no way.
Violetta: Urgh, fine I won't have a party.
Leon: Great, and no planning a secret one either.
Violetta: But Leon?
Leon: Don't, but Leon me you are not having a party baby not even secret one.
Violetta: Fine, party pooper.
Leon: Violetta Vargas don't you call me a party popper
Violetta: I will because you are one.
She walked to leonardo's room.
Leonardo: Mommy, why do you want a PARTY?
Violetta: Because I want to have fun and I want you to experience a party life.
Leonardo: Then plan it behind daddy's back.
Violetta: I can't, he'll be mad at me.
Leonardo: So, now your going to let daddy tell you what to do or not.
Violetta: Your so right, if I want to party then I'm going to throw a party.
She texted all the girls to meet her at the studio to start planning a party and she went back into her room to get changed, since Leon was fast asleep she had to be quiet while putting her make up on, she then made herself a coffee to go with a piece of toast after eating she got in the car and drove to the studio.

Francesca: Violetta, what's the emergency?Violetta: Nothing, lets go into the zoom I have to talk to you They walked to the zoom

Violetta: Nothing, lets go into the zoom I have to talk to you
They walked to the zoom.

Violetta: I am planning a party and I need help with it

Camila: Great, a party woop lets plan it.
Francesca: Hang on, wait a minute Violetta did Leon agree to this party?
Violetta: *Lies* Yeah, he's fully in board with it.
Camila: Who cares? It's a party we're young we need fun.
Violetta: Exactly, what Cami said.
Francesca: Okay, where's this party going to be?
Violetta: My house.
Francesca: I don't think that's a good idea.
Camila: How about here?
Violetta: Yeah, here could work.
Francesca: Okay, so what type of party?
Violetta: How about a costume party?
Camila: No, that's so childish how about a casual party with alcohol and a dj and just he'll of a great dancing.
Violetta: Yes, now that's a party.
Camila: There you go but what the theme?
Violetta: We just want to have fun.
Camila: Violetta, you've changed why are you doing this party? so you can get Leon drunk so he will put a baby inside you.
Francesca: Is that why your doing it?
Violetta: Okay, you've caught me yes I want to get Leon drunk so he will do it to me.
Francesca: But can't you do it while he's sober?
Violetta: Girls, I feel like he doesn't love me anymore.
Camila: Why?
Violetta: He doesn't cuddle me anymore and everytime he leaves the house he never kisses me he just walks out of the house and when he comes home he just Sits down on the coach and watches TV.
Francesca: Maybe, he's just tired.
Violetta: Tired of what? Our love?
Camila: Well, what do you do? Do you chase after him? Do you kiss him when you leave the house?
Francesca: Did you kiss him when you left to see us?
Violetta: No, I just left him to sleep.
Francesca: Did he agree to this party? Honestly?
Leon: *Walked behind her* No I didn't.

Francesca: Ah, Leon

Francesca: Ah, Leon.
Violetta: What are you doing here? Did you follow me?
Leon: Yes, I knew you would be here planning that stupid party and I already know why you want a party and it isn't have fun is it?
Violetta: No, okay it's get your d*ck inside me.
Leon: What so you think having a party is going to get me to have s*x with you?
Violetta: I thought it would.
Leon: I can't believe it.
Violetta: You know how much We've been talking about a baby.
Leon: What? No Violetta we haven't we have Leonardo and ever since Maria died you've never wanted another baby.
Violetta: I so have remember I told you wanted another baby but you told me it wasn't going to make it better.
Leon:  Do you know what if you want a baby so bad go make one or adopt one? The only thing is I won't be the father of it because I don't want to be.
Francesca: Leon, you can't say that.
Leon: I can because it's how I feel.
Violetta: Fine, I'll make a baby with Clemont he'll have a baby with me and he'll probably be a better husband and father than you.
Leon: Oh, really you think I'm not a good husband or father of my son? You've never been there for Leonardo I have and I've always been there for you is well but maybe your right maybe Clemont will be an amazing father and husband than me because he lies and you lie wow what a perfect much.
Violetta: I DO NOT LIE!!!
Leon: Yeah, and I don't believe in true love.
Violetta: YOU'VE CHANGED LEON YOUR NOT THE GUY WHO WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!
Leon: I HAVEN'T CHANGED VIOLETTA YOU HAVE EVER SINCE YOU'VE COME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL YOU'VE BEEN JUST DIFFERENT AND IT'S NOT THE GIRL I FELL IN LOVE WITH
Violetta: *Starts to cry* you......
Leon walked away before she could say anything.

A/NI hope you like my first part of my third book of our children's future I love you all ❤❤

A/N
I hope you like my first part of my third book of our children's future
I love you all
❤❤