Part Eleven ~

Leon woke up and Leonardo ran to his room to get changed as Leon was waking Violetta up.

Leon: *Kisses her earlobe* Wake up, baby.

Violetta: Mm, morning handsome.

Leon: Morning, Beautiful what do you say we take Leonardo to school and we have our day, mm?

Violetta: Yeah, that would be great, but I'm going to have a shower first.

Leon: *Put his top on* Okay, I'll be downstairs making breakfast don't take long baby *Pokes her nose*

He went downstairs with Leonardo Violetta sat up opened her underwear drawer to take two pills with some water, she then went into the shower once she came out got dressed and went downstairs she sat in the kitchen while watching Leon cook.

He stood by the counter and she put her hands up his top so she was feeling his warm back and Leon kissed her forehead while she cuddled him.

Violetta: Mm, your lovely and warm.

Leon: Baby, you just had a shower you should be warmer than me.

Violetta: No, I'm just cold.

Leon: Nah.

He finished serving breakfast and Violetta was still cuddling him, Leonardo took his food off Leon and went to the table they ate their breakfast in the kitchen and Leon saw Violetta looked pale.

Leon: Baby, are you okay?

Violetta: Mm, Yeah I'm fine.

Leon: Are you sure because you look pale?

Violetta: I'm sorry.

Leon: For what, baby?

Violetta: I don't know for being a selfish wife all these years.

Leon: Baby, you haven't been selfish.

Violetta: I have ever since Maria's death I've just been caring about myself instead of looking after Leonardo I've just left him in serious situations and it's not good mothering.

Leon: Baby, we all make those mistakes, but we learn from them.

Violetta: Do you think so?

Leon: Yes, baby you'll learn and you'll look after Leonardo more you'll see it.

After they ate they were about to walk Leonardo to school, but Leon left his wallet upstairs he was also looking for something when he looked in his drawers and Violetta's drawers he saw pills.

Leon: *Looks at the pills* What are these?

He walked down the stairs with his wallet and they walked Leonardo to school Leon kept the pills in his pocket.

As they got home Leon was in the kitchen making him and Violetta a drink, while Violetta was upstairs looking for the pills she went downstairs to ask Leon if he's seen them.

Violetta: Leon, have you seen

Leon: What are you looking for these? *Takes them from his pocket* What are these for?

Violetta: Nothing,  give them to me can I have them, Leon?

Leon: I found them while I was looking for a belt in your drawer,  look just tell me are you pregnant?

Violetta: No, Leon.

Leon: THEN WHY ARE YOU TAKING PREGNANCY PILLS!!!!!

Violetta: There for stress, Leon.

Leon: Don't give me that crap tell me the truth, ARE YOU PREGNANT?

Violetta: No, Leon I'm not.

Leon: *Grips her arm*ARE YOU PREGNANT? ANSWER ME!!!

Violetta: You are hurting my arm, Leon.

Leon: Tell me the truth Violetta no more lies, no more secrets, are you trying to get yourself pregnant or are you trying to kill the baby?

Violetta: Fine, I'm trying to get pregnant.

Leon: Why?

Violetta: Because you won't let me have a baby you won't have f*cking s*x with me, so I thought I'll just do it myself.

Leon: Babe these *Picks them up and shows her* pills won't get you pregnant you know they won't.

Violetta held out her hand and he looked at her.

Violetta: Can I have them back?

Leon: No, they are going in the bin and you don't, do you hear me you DON'T BUY THEM AGAIN YOU GOT ME!!!

He threw them in the bin but she went to the bin and Leon gripped her waist and tickled her.

Violetta: *Trying not to laugh* No, don't Leon.

Leon: Promise me you won't buy any more of those pills.

Violetta: I promise Leon *Looked at him in the eyes*

They kissed passionately and Leon dipped her and kissed her neck they pulled away but vilu jumped on him and he caught her so her legs were around his waist they kissed Leon put her against the wall.

They kissed roughly Leon had his jeans on and Vilu was just kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt.

Leon: Baby, do you want to try?

Violetta didn't answer just smiled at him and kissed him and he kissed back and it was a proper make out and Leon took her upstairs and dropped her on the bed and dipped his head between her arms and they just kissed a very long time and started having s*x under the duvet and fell asleep.

A\N: ~ Thank you for reading

A\N: ~
Thank you for reading.
x