Part Tweleve ~

2 months later ~
Violetta is 3 weeks pregnant she stopped harming herself, Leonardo is 9 years old and is excited to be a brother again, Leon is still in the boy band and they are doing music video again

Violetta ~
I woke up next to Leonardo instead of Leon I sat up slowly to get my phone and laid back down to ring Leon and I could hear his phone coming close to the bedroom door it opened and could hear Leon's voice through the hall he answered he phone

Violetta: Where are you, Leon?

Leon: *Walks through the door with a tray* I'm right here.

Violetta: I thought you went out.

Leon: Well, I'm on the way out.

Violetta: Leon, did you make me breakfast?

Leon: Yeah, baby and I made Leonardo breakfast.

Violetta: Aww, thank you.

Lein: Well,  I'm going to the guys *Kissed Leonardo's head and went round to her and kissed her lips*

Violetta: Don't be home late.

Leon: I won't I'll be back before dinner.

Violetta: Okay, bye honey.

Leon: Bye, baby.

He left to the boys. 

Federico: Leon, I missed you my boy

Leon: Hey guys.

Maxi: How have you been?

Leon: Good.

Federico: How's Violetta?

Andres: Yeah, has she stopped harming herself?

Leon does a hand signal.

Federico: What?

Leon: Guys, it doesn't matter.

They just sung make me crazy.

After the song ~

Federico: We sound better each time.

Leon: Yeah, we do.

Federico: Whats wrong, Leon? 

Leon: Violetta's pregnant and I'm not sure if I can keep the band going because Violetta's going to need me more.

Federico: But we love the band.

Leon: Well, you guys can keep it going it's just I won't be able to.

Broduey: Why not?

Leon: Because Violetta is worried that I'm not going to be there when she's giving birth like what if I have to go on tour I'll be screwed especially if we are doing a show.

Federico: I don't know.

Leon: *Looks at his watch* Well, I better get home because violetta doing dinner.

He went home and Leonardo ran at him he lifted her up in his arms, then went into the kitchen to violetta he put his hand around her waist while holding Leonardo in his arms.

Violetta: Hey, Honey.

Leon: Hey, sexy girl.

Leonardo: We are going to be a happy family again right mom?

Violetta: Right, we will be the happiest family ever.

They hugged, then served food they sat down.

Leon: Have you been to the scan yet?

Violetta: No, its next week are you coming with me.

Leon: Of course.

Leonardo: I'll be in school.

Leon: Yes, you will be in school.

Violetta: Maybe, you will stay with grandma and grandad.

Leonardo: Why, mommy?

Leon: Because the scan will be in the morning and we won't have time to take you to school so if we take you to grandma's and grandads you will take you to school.

Leonardo: But I don't want to stay with grandma and grandads I want to stay with you.

Violetta: I know sweetie, but we can't promise that we will get you to school on time.

Leonardo: I don't care I want to be with you, please mommy.

Leon: Okay,  it's fine because you will be with us now but next week you'll have to stay grandma's and grandads but it's only one night.

Leonardo went up to bed while Leon was washing up the dishes with Violetta.

Violetta: Why do you think he said that?

Leon: Said what baby?

Violetta: That he wants to be with us

Leon: Well, maybe he's just worried that we won't get him because remember last time when your dad took him off us maybe he's scared it's going to happen again.

Violetta: But, I wouldn't do that to him.

Leon: I know but instead of worrying about Leonardo maybe worry about me.

Violetta: Why worry about you?

Leon: I left the band.

Violetta: What, why?

Leon: Because I want to look after you Violetta and I don't think I can do the band without thinking of you.

Violetta: *Cuddles him* Aww, babe but you don't have to give up the band because of me.

Leon: Well its only until you give birth then I'll go back to the band.

Violetta: Okay, shall we go to bed?

Leon: Yeah, I finished the dishes.

They went to bed when they walked they saw Leonardo laying in the middle of there bed.

Violetta: it looks like we have a visitor sleeping with us tonight.

Leon: Yeah I guess we do.

They got into bed and fell asleep.

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.
x