Part Seven ~

Leon: Baby, come on we've got to meet Leonardo's headmistress.

Violetta: But is Leonardo going to school?

Leon: Yes, baby he's coming with us so while I'm waking him up, why don't you jump in the shower Mm? Then we can go.

Leon got dressed and went to wake Leonardo up.

Leon: Wake up Leon it's time for school.

Leonardo: But I'm kicked out of school.

Leon: Yeah, but we are meeting your mistress to talk to her so get dressed and come downstairs and then I'll make your breakfast.

He went downstairs and grabbed the mail from the floor by the door and violetta came downstairs amd saw him read the mail.

Violetta: Any Bills?

Leon: No, just rubbish. *Throws it on the table*

Violetta: What's wrong with you?

Leon: With me nothing Why?

Violetta: I don't know you look odd.

Leon: Odd, what do you mean by that?

She was about to say something but they heard Leonardo's feet banging on the stairs.

Leon: Leonardo, there's no need to walk like that.

Violetta: Stop banging on the staircase.

Leonardo: I am 7 years old and I have gotten kicked out of school what do you expect me to do?

They ate breakfast and got in the car and went to Leonardo's school, The headmistress waiting for them outside the room and they walked in and sat down at her desk Leonardo was sat on Leon's legs.

Violetta: Hello, Miss Martinez.

Miss Martinez: Hello, Mr and Mrs Vargas well you know why I've called you here?

Violetta: No, not really can you tell us why our son is being kicked out of school?

Mrs Martinez: Because he punched a boy and there was no need for this type of violence.

Leon: Look, our son has never done anything like this before.

Mrs Martinez: It doesn't matter, he shouldn't have done it anyway so the boy's parents want Leonardo out of school.

Leon: What? You can't expel him just because he did a violent thing give him detention not kick him out of school for God's sake he's 7 years old.

Violetta: Leon calm down, honey.

Leon: No, I won't look I don't care if you are in charge of this situation I'm telling you to give my son detention not kick him out of school.

Mrs Martinez: Look, Mr Vargas...

Leon: Please just call me Leon because if you keep calling me Mr Vargas I'm going to think I'm old, so just call me by my name.

Mrs Martinez: Okay, Leon detention isn't going to punish him enough just to show that what he did was wrong he needs to be out of school for him to learn his lesson.

Violetta: Yeah, but how can he learn his lesson at home when he's got his play station, laptops and computer games that are giving him the impression that staying home is better instead of giving him a lesson to learn.

Miss Martinez: Then ground him tel his stuff out of his room.

Leon: WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PUNISH HIM, YOU SHOULD PUNISH HIM!!!