Part Thirteen ~

Ludmila walked into Leon and Violetta's bedroom because she was still staying with leonetta for a bit but today's the day where violetta and her are going shopping for her wedding

Ludmila: *Walked into Violetta bedroom* Violetta, get up we have wedding shopping to do.

Violetta: Mm, leave me alone I need to stay with Leon.

Ludmila: Come on, Violetta you promised me you would come shopping with me.

Violetta: I'll be up now, go get ready.

Ludmila: I'll make breakfast and you better be up then.

She went downstairs and Leon mumbled in his asleep.

Leon: *Mumbling* Baby, you don't have to stay with me.

Violetta: *Leans on her arm on the pillow looking around Leon's one eye* I know, but I don't feel like shopping besides I'm going to look awful in a bridesmaid dress because look at me I'm carrying a baby for God sake.

Leon: Shh, baby your going to look beautiful.

Violetta: No, I'm not I'm going to look like a far big especially in a dress.

Leon: Baby, you won't look like a fat pig, you'll look just like a princess.

Violetta: A fat and ugly princess and you will be the handsome sexiest prince ever *Starts to cry*

Leon: Aww, baby don't say that you'll look amazing because you always look beautiful to me.

Violetta: *Snuffles* I'm sorry, Leon I just don't want to make a fool out of myself I don't want to look like the ugly step sister and all the girls will look amazing and I will look fat and ugly.

Leon: Baby *Cuddles her* Shh don't cry listen to me you won't look like a ugly step sister or fat because you will look perfect besides they'll understand because your carrying another one so they won't think your ugly so stop thinking that because no one is going to think that.

Violetta just cuddled him while crying but then Leon told her to get dressed ready for Ludmila.

Leon: Baby, you better get dressed because Ludmila's waiting for you.

Violetta: What are you going to do?

Leon: I'm going to look after Leonardo and help him with his homework.

Violetta: *Got up* Okay, I'll miss you.

She got dressed then put her make up on feeling Leon looking at her but she looked at his reflection in the mirror while smiling at him pitting her lip gloss on she got up went to Leon to kiss his forehead put instead he pulled her down towards his lips they made out for a little while then pulled away.

Leon: I'll see you later, Mrs Vargas.

Violetta: *Wipes his lips* See you later, Mr Vargas.

She went to Leonardo's room to kiss him goodbye, then went downstairs putting on her shoes and her jacket then Ludmila came out they left and met up with the girls