Part Twenty ~

Leon woke up and got dressed then went downstairs leaving Violetta asleep, he just sat down on the sofa and watched Tv while the rest were sleeping, and Leonardo walked down the stairs.

Leonardo: Morning, dad.

Leon: Morning, Leonardo.

Leonardo: Where's mommy?

Leon: I left her to sleep

After a while, Violetta woke up and looked to her side and Leon wasn't beside her, she could hear Lilly crying for a feed she pulled up her top and Lilly breastfed after she was done, then she went downstairs with her and saw Leon helping Leonardo with his homework.

Violetta: Good morning, you two. *Gives Lilly to Leon*

Leon: *Holds Lilly* Morning, baby.

Leonardo: Morning mommy, and morning Lilly, Dad what if I fail the exam?

Leon: *Holding Lilly* Just keep studying and you won't fail believe me.

Violetta walked into the kitchen and was talking to them both as Leon was patting Lilly's back and Leonardo was studying.

Violetta: Leonardo, what did you have for breakfast?

Leon: He hasn't had anything as we just started Homework.

Violetta: Then how about I make us a cooked breakfast?

Leon: As long as you don't poison us, don't forget the reunion show is today, are you ready?

Violetta: Leon, I will try not to, and I haven't forgotten.

Leon: What are you going to do with Lily?

Violetta: I'll let Olga and Ramallo look after her

Leon: Oh, do you think they will do it?

Violetta: Of course, they love Lilly.

Violetta started cooking breakfast while Leonardo went to get dressed and ready for the school bus while Leon went to the Studio Violetta went to her dad's and Angie's house to see Olga.

Olga: Oh, Violetta what a surprise and your cute baby

Violetta: Hi, Olga I have a favour to ask.

Olga: Sure, sweetie what is it?

Violetta: Will be able to look after Lilly while I and Leon perform today because I don't fancy taking her to the studio.

Olga: Sure, *Takes Lilly off her* I don't mind looking after her, she looks just like you when you were this small.

Violetta: *Puts the Lilly bag on the sofa* Don't forget she looks like Leon too, everything you need is in here, milk, diapers and her toy, please don't blow this