Part Two ~

Francesca: Violetta? Maybe you should go home and sort out this situation with Leon.

Violetta: No, I'm not giving I'm what he wants Francesca.

Francesca: Leon loves you violetta you have to sort this out.

Violetta: I'm not doing such thing I'm going home and I'm going to rest.

Francesca: Okay and if Leon's there talk to him not ignore him.

Violetta: Fine.

Francesca: Promise me, you will.

Violetta: *shoke her hand* I promise.

She left and went home and saw Leon on the sofa feeding Leonardo on his lap and he wasn't looking at Violetta and she sat down near him

Leon: Leonardo why don't you go play with your toys while I talk to your mother.

Leonardo got down off Leon's lap and walked to his toys and sat on the floor and Leon walked to the kitchen and Violetta felt guilty.

Violetta: I can't believe you

Leon: That's right your going to blame me now are you?

Violetta: Yeah, you never let me do anything anymore.

Leon: What?

Violetta: You won't let me have a baby and now you won't let me have a party what's next your going to be aloud to go out and I'm not.

Leon: Babe, we have a son to look after you can't just lay him on your dad and Angie every time.

Violetta: I WANT TO HAVE FUN LEON!!!

Leon: Shh keep your voice down.

Violetta: Why?

Leon: Because Leonardo will hear you.

Violetta: So what?

Leon: Well, do what you like but don't you think I'm going to be the husband who looks after our son when ever you want to go out every night because I won't be.

Violetta: That is so unfair.

Leon: No, its not.

Violetta: Do you know what Leon? I can do so much better than you.

Leon: Good luck with that but no boy will ever have a connection with you that is strong like ours.

Violetta: Oh please,  I was way happier with Diego than I'm with you right now.

Leon: Then how come you always stared at me every times we were singing huh? You never looked at Diego you always looked at me.

Violetta: I was not looking at you all the time.

Leon: Yeah, you were because you had to shake your head everytime just to get your sight back.

Violetta: *Hits his chest but he held her arms* I hate you, I hate you *Cries in his chest*

Leon: Shh it's okay, it's okay I'm here Shh.

Violetta just cried in his chest and Smelt his strong aftershave.

Leon: *stroked her hair* Shh baby go to bed Mm?  Go to bed and rest I'll be up soon to kiss you goodnight.

Violetta: I'm sorry *Cries* I'm so sorry.

Leon: Shh, it's okay baby don't apologise it's fine go up to bed go on.

Violetta made her way up to bed and got ready and just fell asleep and Leon was playing with Leonardo for a while until he heard screaming from upstairs so he went up to Violetta and saw her sat up breathing so hard and she was still screaming but Leon took her in his arms and stroked her head.

Leon: Shh, baby I'm here

Violetta: Leon will you ever leave me?

Leon: No, baby not ever.

Violetta: You mean it.

Leon: Yeah, of course.

Violetta: I love you.

Leon: I love you too, baby.

They cuddled and Violetta fell asleep on his chest and Leon tried to move after a while but violetta didn't let him.

Violetta: Where are you going?

Leon: I'm just checking on Leonardo for a minute I'll be right back.

Violetta gripped on to his hand when he got up.

Leon:  Let me go Violetta.

She didn't she just pulled him back in bed with her and cuddled her and she fell asleep same with Leon.