Part Sixteen ~

Leon and Violetta turned around to Lucinda.

Lucinda: Leon and Violetta, how are you?

Violetta: Lucinda, what are you doing here? I thought you were locked up.

Lucinda: Oh, darling that was 4 years ago where've you been?

Violetta: There's no need for the sarcasm okay? I thought you were still locked up.

Leon: Girls chill out, What do you want Lucinda?

Lucinda: You already know what I want.

Leon: Look, whatever you want you are not having it.

Lucinda: Leon you aren't hard, so why act it?

Leon: I'm not being hard, I'm telling you to back off.

Lucinda: How about I hurt your wife? *Looks at her bump* Oh she's pregnant.

Violetta: Look, your not the only one who wants to hurt me, Lucinda.

Leon: We got to go.

Violetta: Yeah, come on Leonardo. *Pulls his hand*

They left her.

Lucinda ~ 

Oh, you can run Leon but I'll get you, don't think you can just walk away from me that easy I'll come for you one day Leon Vargas that's a promise I will keep because I always get what I want, I want Leon Vargas he will be my husband and he will live happily ever after with me.

Violetta and Leon were looking around the shops, Federico's and Ludmila's wedding was at 4 pm so Leon had time to change.

Violetta: *Picks up a dress* This is beautiful isn't it, my love?

Leon: *Not listening* Yeah, baby it is.

Vilu: I think I might try it on.

She went to the fitting rooms and tried it on when she went to find Leon and Leonardo they weren't there, she got changed and walked out of the shop while calling him.

Phone conversation ~

Leon: Hey...

Violetta: Leon, where are you?

Leon: This is Leon I can't answer right now please leave a message and I'll call you back later sorry.

Violetta: Urgh, Leon why don't you answer your bloody phone when I need you?

She went home and found Leonardo asleep on the sofa but Leon wasn't around.

Violetta: Leonardo, baby boy, have you seen daddy?

Leonardo: Yeah, he went to the wedding.

Violetta: He left me in the store for him to go to the wedding, oh charming.

Leonardo: Mommy, why don't we go to the wedding?

Violetta: Yes, we are going to the wedding to find Leon.

They got changed.

Violetta's outfit ~