Part Twenty-two ~

Violetta was woken by the door, she got dressed and went down to answer the door.

Violetta: Francesca, What are you doing here?

Francesca: *Shouts* Can I come in?

Violetta: Yes, but please be quiet the kids are sleeping and Leon is.

Francesca: I've had enough of you telling people my business you think I'm being abused.

Violetta: I haven't said a word Francesca, the only person I told was Leon and he wouldn't have said anything.

Francesca: Are you sure?

Violetta: How dare you think I would such a thing, your supposed to be my best friend and you think I would say such things?

Francesca: Listen to me, stay out of my life and let me have my own business, I have had it up to here

Violetta: I didn't say anything about you being abused Francesca I just want to look after you.

Francesca: I don't need you to look after me.

She walked off and Violetta went upstairs and laid on the bed, she closed her eyes and Leon looked at her as he could see tears rolling from her eyes he leaned over her.

Leon: *Puts his arm on her tummy* Baby, Are you crying?

Violetta: No, I'm fine. *Wipes her tears*

Leon: *Rests his head on her shoulder* Babe, you can't lie to me I can see tears rolling down your eyes.

Violetta: Just forget it *turns into his chest* just let me cuddle you.

Leon: *rests on his arm* Okay, baby.

He stroked her back and let her cry, he rested his head on hers.

Leon: *Felt her hold him tightly* Shh, baby I'm here

Violetta moved her hands up to his hair and she could feel Leon kissing her shoulder which made her moan under her breath onto his neck.

Leon: *groans* oh baby, *kisses her neck*

Vilu: *moans* oh Leon

She laid on the bed and Leon leaned over her still kissing until they started stripping each other

Leon: Babe, Leonardo could walk in.

Violetta: Please, Leon it'll make me feel better.

He carried on kissing her until they were naked, they started having a great time.

Violetta: You are so sexy

Leon: Babe, are you dreaming?

Violetta: No, I'm awake.

Leon: Anyway, why were you crying?

Violetta: Francesca blamed me for telling people he's being abused but I've only told you, have you told people?