Part Five ~

Leon got up and saw Violetta move more into the blanket so he leaned over her and kissed her neck down to her back

Leon: Babe, wake up.

Violetta: Mm, morning.

Leon: Morning sexy.

Violetta: Mm, I need your body again.

Leon: Aww, baby tough.

Violetta turns and faces him and kisses him and he kissed back and it was a proper make-out.

Violetta: *Between kisses* Please, Leon since we're still naked, can't we do it quickly?

Leon: I can't baby.

Violetta: Please I'm begging just stick your f*cking d*ck in me Leon.

Leon: BABY, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE!!!

Violetta: Sorry, daddy.

Leon: No, baby that type of language is inappropriate you know it,

Violetta: Sorry, Leon.

Leon: Just go have a shower.

Violetta: No, Leon please don't be mad at me.

Leon: Go have a shower *Gets off her and helps her up*

Violetta: Can come in with me?

Leon: *Puts his boxers on* I can't I have to feed Leonardo before he goes to school.

Violetta: Fine.

She went into the shower and Leonardo got dressed and saw Leon in his boxers making his breakfast it was done so he gave it to him.

Leonardo: Dad?

Leon: Yeah, buddy?

Leonardo: How can I say this I'm failing maths.

Leon: How so?

Leonardo: Well I find it hard and I'm scared to ask you and mommy for help just in case you don't help me.

Leon: Aww we would help you but I'm better at maths than your mother because I went to school where your mom didn't.

Leonardo: I'm just stuck on one question.

Leon: Oh, yeah which question?

He showed him the question and Leon helped him.

Leon: Get it?

Leonardo: So, the two go down to a one and then you carry the one and it should get my answer.

Leon: Yeah, see it's that easy but go get ready because mommy is going to take you to school today.

Leonardo: Okay.

He walked upstairs to get washed and then came down behind Violetta.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon didn't answer her and Violetta took her phone and took Leonardo to school and she didn't go home she met up with Ludmila.