8.Noah's Virtual Gaming World

The hug didn't last long as the 2 of them heard a crash sound coming from the blimp that cause them to rise up.

"What's going on?" Marie asked.

Yami didn't reply as he and Marie ran to where the others that they saw a bright light coming from the distance which wasn't a good sign that they all passed out. Yugi woken up as he found himself at some technical work he can not believe that could be Kaiba's work.

"Where are we?" Marie asked waking up.

"I have no idea." Yugi said as he saw a lake in front of them which an Aqua man popped up from the surface.

"Yugi! It's been a long time since we've dueled each other and perhaps you have forgotten. Remember when Seto Kaiba created that virtual world? Yeah. We were part of it as the Big 5." The Aqua man said as Marie hid behind Yugi.

"Of course I remember you and the men that have gone against Kaiba." Yugi said not facing away from the eye contact they're making.

"Very well, if you and that brat want to escape here. You'll have to duel me for it." He said preparing his duel disk on his wrist.

"Alright." Yugi said as he let Yami take his place.

"Yami! Don't let fishman try to win because I don't like fish!" Marie said as Yami chuckled.

"No need to worry Marie, i'll win this by believing in my deck." He gave her a wink as she blushed but smiled.

"Go get em!" She gave him a thumbs up as she stepped back to watch her father duel.

Meanwhile with the other's....

The other's have been separated in different parts in the someones control. That 'Someone' was name Noah Kaiba who controls the electronics around here. 

"Excellent. Everyone seems lost in there own worlds that they haven't realized that I have been behind this. Although, that little girl looks as precious to be with that little Yugi. " Noah thought out loud.

"Perhaps she will be useful for me to be part of my world."He smirked thinking a plan to capture Marie.

Back With Yami Yugi and Marie

After Yami won the duel it looks like he and Marie could go search for their friends.

"So this is what a virtual gaming world looks like?" Marie 'Awes' in the sight in virtual reality.

"Yes. I have been in one before and it was quite a quest to face in and hard courses to get through." Yami said as Marie smiled.

"What kind of world did you go into?" She asked with curiousness all over.

"I'll tell you about that another time. Let's just focus on finding the others." He said as Marie nodded.

"Okay daddy." Yami couldn't help but smile that he has to get use to be called daddy and not Yami around her sometimes.