58. Zorc Has Been Summon

Back in Egypt

Bakura and the priest Isis, Shimon,  Mana, and the other's  were with him to put an end to all of his evil tricks. However, it didn't go as plan when Bakura unleashed his greatest and most darkness monster that is yet to come...Zorc has been summon. 

"What do you want from us!?" Isis demanded.

"Age's ago, I created the realm of shadows, where I have resided for centuries. Now that I have been released...our worlds will converge and you will be swallowed by darkness! Farewell, mortals!" Zorc was forming a powerful ball of flame and destruction that Hasan was protecting the other's by the attack. 

"Please! You must go and evacuate the kingdoms while you still can!" Hasan order them to leave as he protected the fire attack with all his strength that he was destroyed Hasan.

In the city of Egypt, the people were going to be inside of the palace to be protected of Zorcs evil plot of his. The Pharaoh and Marie returned back to Egypt that were riding along side of Priest Seth. 

"Good! They've already prepared for battle."Pharaoh announced as Marie looks down to see the army of soldiers making they're way to prepare to fire at Zorc.

"Shimon! Shada!" Pharaoh called out as the two looked to see the three riding towards them.

"Welcome back!" Shimon greeted.

"Your just in time!" Shada said.

"Seto! Thank goodness that you're safe." Isis said in relief.

"I wish I could say the same thing to my father." Seto said.

"Is he still under Bakura's control?" Shada worried.

"I'm afraid he is in the shadow realm now. But i'll promise he'll return." The Pharaoh looked down at Marie that he glance over to the all mighty Zorc. 

"Zorc is-" Pharaoh felt so numb that he collapsed on his knees that Seth caught him just in time.

"Father!" Marie exclaimed.

"Pharaoh, your much too weak for this. Please allow me to lead these soldiers...So that I can reclaim my honor. It's the least I can do." Seth asked for Pharaoh's permission to lead the soldier group for battle against Zorc.

Pharaoh smiled and said, " I trust you." 

Seth smiled and said, "Thank you. I won't let you down."

"It's Zorc! He's approaching!" The soldier announced as Seth walked forward to lead the group in attack mode. 

"All right, men...ready yourselves! That creature is to not step one foot into our village! No mercy! And in the name of the Pharaoh, we shall prevail!" Seth announced as they cheered.