62. Back Home and Challenge

Yugi Pov

"It's a good that after all these years, we've finally found out what your name is." I said.

"I know, thank you for the power of friendship that you did

"I know, thank you for the power of friendship that you did." Atem smiled.

"At least we've saved the world." Marie said. 

"Now what? I mean...What's next? You know, now that you've saved the world." Tea questioned.

"Wait for the next bad guy?" Atem thought out loud.

"No, Atem. There will not be another. You've have conquered the embodiment of pure darkness. From which all evil is born." The creator said.

"So, i'm done?" Atem asked.

"No. You have not yet fulfill your task and with the help of your friends. You have nearly fulfill your destiny." She said before she disappeared.

"It's strange. I finally feel like my own person." 'Atem said.

"Let's not get our hopes up yet when we have other things to worry about." Marie said.

"Well, what can I say? I would like to thank all of you for helping me remember my name." Atem said sheepishly.

Marie Pov

Everyone in the city was helping each other clean up after the battle. The only thing missing was-

"Marie..." I heard a familiar voice as I beamed to see my friend.

"Hanif!" I ran to hug him in a tight embrace. 

"It's so great to see you again Marie

"It's so great to see you again Marie. I'm afraid that this is a....goodbye." He said as my smile dropped.

"Your leaving? Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going back to the Heaven's of Dream lands. Where i'll be in children's dreams to keep the darkness from coming into them." He said as I nodded.

"I'll miss you." I said in a sad tone that he smiled.

"Me too. Goodbye Marie." He said as the wind blew that white feather's transformed Hanif back to Pegasus.

"Goodbye...Hanif." I whispered as tears felled out of my eyes.

Hanif flew up into the clouds and disappeared out of sight that Atem gave me an assuring smile.

"In your dreams, I know Hanif will be there." He assured and I nodded.

I over heard the conversation of Seth and Atem talked about the rightful ruler of Egypt will be in my cousins place. Atem will no longer be there and said once i'm old enough, I will rule as queen in Egypt. 

"Are you sure about this?" Yugi asked.

"I am sure. Now for the sake of my daughters, I shall proclaim you as the new queen of Egypt at the age of 16." Atem said as I smiled and he smiled.

"Nice! Let's hit the road!" Joey emphasized.

"Back to the future!Or the present..." Tristan added.

We all took off back into the floating upside down Pyramid in the sky that will bring us back where we all first started this whole adventure. I know that once we're back home, there is something else we'll have to challenge. 

Au: I'm am going to miss this transformation from the first season, bruh.