36. Switching Bodies

Marie Pov

We don't know where are friends are and i'm getting hungry. I have no idea what Yami has in mind, but I hope that it's a plan to get out of here soon.

"So, do you have a plan to where we can find the other's?" I asked him as he looked down at me.

" I don't know where they could be Marie. Please don't try to get annoyed on this journey that we have to be aware of." He said as I pouted.

That's when another monster appeared that was going to attack us and thanks to our good monster's they came to protect us from being harmed. I couldn't be more annoyed of how Yami keeps treating me like a little kid and not only that he is a grown up at the age of 16 when he had me. I don't get why its so hard to be at his age for once and not be a little kid when you can do whatever you want.

"Marie, can you not daydream and focus what's going on?!" Yami picked me up by the waist to jump up from the tree monster's tentacles as it attacked our monsters that gave us pain inside. 

"I can watch myself Yami!"I raged getting out of his grip.

"Why are you giving me an attitude all of a sudden? I haven't done anything wrong to make you upset or anything." He said as I crossed my arms and turned away from him in a angry stage i'm in.

"Well...for all I know is that you've been treating me like some little kid when i'm growing up. I'm tired of being treated as one when you don't know what it's like." I shouted as he growled.

"The only thing you don't understand is that life as an adult is far more frustrating than a child would be in right now. I suggest that you stop arguing and change that tone of your's young lady." He said as I grumbled and glared up at him.

"I thought I was a kid? Now i'm a lady!?" 

"Marie that's enough!" 

We both began to argue that we didn't notice that our monsters were protecting us from the tree that our millennium items began to glow that caused me to grow taller and Yami to go shorter that we looked at each other dumbfounded.

"W-What just happened?" I asked Yami as he looked up at me still shocked from what just happened to us.

"I don't know." He replied in a child tone which was adorable.

"Get away!" Justice yelled as the tree monster began to stretched out of no where that we scram running away in fear that we were even more freaked out that we have been switching bodies. 

"This is all your fault!" I scold Yami.

"My fault!?" He screamed in rage as we kept running that we notice that tree made it a horror forest just now.

I then saw a stone that could help us and our monster's win this so I touched the rock that allow me to summon a fire flame ball that those trees were afraid of it.

"This game is really heated up now." Yami said.

"Yeah." I agreed that's when he pulled on my skirt roughly.

"Don't think this is a happy ending yet Marie! We need to get our bodies back at the right height." He said as I nodded.

"Is anybody out there!? Tristan? Tea? Joey? Grandpa?" I called to them and no answer. 

"Marie? Yugi?" I heard a familiar voice calling us as we turn to see grandpa!

"Grandpa! Your safe!" I squealed as I gave him a huge hug for being a teenager in yami Yugi's place.

"Uh...Am I imagining things? Or are you Marie?" Grandpa asked confused.

"It's hard to explain." Yami said. 

We notice that lightning we saw have strike and from the looks of it we could see Tristan and Tea!

"Not to worry. They just need a little rest that's all." Grandpa said.

When Tristan and Tea woke up they saw Yami and I have looked a bit unusual for them.

"Something's not right here. You two seem a bit...different." Tristan said as we giggled nervously.

That's when our millennium items glowed changing us back to normal and Yugi took Yami's place.

"Marie, please remind me never to let you both argue."He begged as I giggled giving him a nod.

" I think we both know that are millennium items can change a lot of things if we do something wrong we're not suppose to." I smiled leaving the other's laughing. I hope Joey is okay though.