51. Is The Pharaoh Alive?

Marie Pov

They're has to be some way that we could find daddy and I don't know what might be the news if he isn't....No...Don't think that Marie. Of course he's alive.

"I don't know how we're going to find the Pharaoh now." Yugi said.

"Me too." I said as I looked down sadly.

"Hey Marie, remember when we were playing Capsule Monster's you summoned Pegasus?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, but he's gone now and it's not possible if he can hear me." I said in desperate tone.

"Only one way to find out if you can try." Joey encouraged me as I took out the bell I found in the game. 

'Let's hope he can hear me.' I thought.

"Twinkle Bell!" I yelled.

That's when I saw the familiar horse of

"Pegasus!" I beamed as I ran over to the flying horse and hugged it.

"Hello Marie, i'm so happy to see you again." He said.

"I'm happy to see you too. Say, would you do us a favor and help look for my daddy when he's been sent somewhere in some part of the Nile River I think?" He questioned as I he nodded.

"I'll search far and wide as you wish my princess." He bowed as he flew up into the air to search for the Pharaoh. 

~Timeskip~

 I hope Pegasus is searching really hard to find the Pharaoh to bring him back home. That's when I saw him flying down at me.

"Is the Pharaoh alive?" I had a pleading expression in front of him that he nodded. 

Pegasus showed us where he spot the Pharaoh and it wasn't too far from here. We found the Pharaoh down by the Nile River.

"Pharaoh!" We shouted as he turned to see us and I ran over to him with a happy expression on my face that we embrace from reunited again.