35. New Adventure On an Island

Marie Pov

Now that the KC championship is over and Yugi was crowned king we have a new game in town called, 'Capsule Monsters'. Yugi showed me how to play and he had beaten me a couple of times and 3 times I defeated him. Joey came to show us that he earned 4 tickets to a trip somewhere we are heading off to, but I have a weird feeling its going to be some kind of trouble.

 Joey came to show us that he earned 4 tickets to a trip somewhere we are heading off to, but I have a weird feeling its going to be some kind of trouble

"Uh, Marie?" I heard Yami interrupting my thoughts as I look up smiling.

"Hi Yami." I greeted him happily as he smiled back at me and held my hand.

"Ready to do this?" He gave me thumbs up and I nodded.

We looked at the boys who were singing: 

We're going on a vacation

For a relaxation

No more aggravation

Once we arrived the pilot escort us to a plane of our very own to be traveling to a new journey. 

"Next stop India." He said as our flight to a new experience began.

During the flight I gaze a the beauty of nature all around down below us as the other's compliment it also. Until that ruined the moment the pilot said, "We are having some problems flying in the air. Please stay in your seats at all times." 

We all shook in fear as Joey yelled, "HEAD BETWEEN YOUR KNEES!" 

The plane was going down and we crashed on the land that we got out to check for any injury from the crash. The pilot called a rescue team that would be on the way and now we're going to explore what we can find around here instead of standing and doing nothing.

I hope no wild animals won't be out here at this time of hour. That's when Tristan spotted a man unconscious on the ground that we treated him with refreshments.

"Are you okay?" Yugi asked him.

"Yes. Thank you." He said as a scarf came out of his coat which Yugi picked it up.

"My grandpa has the same scarf like you." That's when the man grabbed his shoulder that startle Yugi.

"Are you Dr. Muto's grandson?" He asked.

"Yes." Yugi replied.

"Your grandfather was with me on an journey until I lost him." He said as my eyes widen and so did the other's.

"Oh no! Is he still alive?" Yugi worried.

"I'm certain of it. My name is Dr. Alexander and I look forward for all of you to help me search for him." He said as he beckon us to follow him.

Yugi Pov

We were all following Dr. Alexander in the forest until Pharaoh spoke in spirit form.

"Yugi, doesn't this seem a bit strange to you?" He asked scanning around the forest and Alexander.

"What do you mean 'Strange'" I asked confused.

"We won a trip to India...our plane happens to crash...then, we happen to meet this man who was with your grandfather before he disappeared!? If you ask me Yugi, it's all too convenient." He said.

"There it is. This is why your grandfather and I came all this way here." Alexander said.

We looked down there to see a pyramid being stood that Alexander told us about the legendary pyramid of Alexander that was the leader of the empire. That's when mention that one of them were able to make it out of the pyramid so we have to find him. The pyramid had traps in here so we have to be extra careful like back in Duelist kingdom. Joey decide it was best for us to start looking around and when ran on top of a tile he disappeared! That must have happened to grandpa!

"According to my research this pyramid has some kind of Ancient game." Alexander said. 

That's it! I knew that grandpa couldn't have disappeared when he we love's to play games.

"Guys it seems that we're going to have a new adventure on an island." I said I stepped on the tile and so did my friends to go an a adventure.

We all fallen down on the ground greeted by the forest again. We notice some kind of gear on us that we have no idea what it does.

"Grandpa!" I called out.

"Joey!" Tristan yelled.

I notice some kind of rock figure being made that Marie was going to touch it, but Tristan stopped her that he heard some strange noise. Until some black bug balls came out that we turned around and start running away.

"I recognize those things! They're from the capsule monster's board game!"Marie shouted as a huge bug popped out.

"I recognize that too!" Yugi agreed.

We all went in separate ways: me and Marie, Tristan and Tea. The bugged chased Marie and I that we were more worried about them. I looked in front of me to see a lake that I took Marie by the hand and jumped inside before that bug could even slice us in half. When we got back from the surface we've decide to go look for them. That's when the bug from earlier found us as I held Marie.

"N-Nice mantis?" She tried to tame it but it was about to slice her.

"Marie!" I cried as my millennium puzzle lit up that Yami took over to protect Marie.

Yami Pov

I took over Yugi that gave me the chance to pick Marie's body up and jump to land on the other side in a safe distance away from that bug.

"Thanks Yami." She thanked.

I notice that I touched that rock which was forming a monster.

"What have I done?" We blocked to bright light in our faces that the monster formed Celtic Guardian!

"Celtic Guardian? Is that you?" I was shocked to see my monster appeared as I notice another monster formed which was Marie's monster Justice of Prophecy.

We watch as our monsters were working together to destroy the bug and at last they did with the strongest monster's yet.

"For the duration of this game, we shall protect you both master's." Celtic and Justice said at the same time as they disappeared into our wrist thing that something popped out of it.

"I knew it. We've enter the world of capsule monsters!" I said and hopefully we will find our friends and grandpa.