13.Preventing To Locate's Pharaoh's Memory

Yami Yugi Pov

It doesn't make any sense at all of how the new enemy will try to take away everything that I want to remember from my past. Although, i'm sure Marie has been enjoying life with her uncle and aunt's place somewhere in Domino City. I can't believe its been a year since I last saw her during battle city when she was only 6 years old and she'll be turning 7 soon.

"Remind me again why're we going to museum and not to school?" Yugi asked in spirit form since i'm taking control.

"Because there are some more answers in there that I must know and with the Egyptian God cards, i'll be able to see what my memories are." I explain wisely.

"That reminds me; you've been awfully quite since Marie left and you can only look at little kids whenever we hang out with the others. You must miss her very much." He said as I grinned.

"Yes. Right now, I need to be on my way to museum to retrieve my-"

"Yugi!" I heard the other's called my name.

"Looks like we're not going alone." Yugi said.

"Hey man! Where ya goin? Joey asked.

"I'm on my way to museum to see the Ancient scriptures."  I replied.

"Without us? C'mon Yugi, we're your friends and we gotta go with you at some point. " Tristan said as I nodded.

"Right, lets continue." I beckon them as they followed.

No one's Pov

The gang enter inside of the museum to see the Ancient Scriptures that showed how duel monsters were first created and had script the millennium puzzle and of course two important people who were apart of it.  

"So what do you have to do?" Tristan asked.

"I'm suppose to raise the 3 Egyptian God cards to retrieve my past. It will successfully recover my memories and even my name."Yami explained.

"Well, if da anything happen's we'll be right there with ya Yug'" Joey gave him a thumbs up and Yami grinned.

/Well, no waiting here until we see what happens./ Yugi said in spirit form.

'Right. All my memories will be answered.' Yami thought.

Yami raised the cards up to the Ancient Scriptures as the Millennium puzzle glowed on the wall which seems to sense the Ancient Scriptures. However, as soon the light was connected with the cards something happened to the cards that strike Yami in his body and the cards.

"Hey! You okay!?" Joey shouted as the other's crowded over to him.

"Its...Its the cards! I feel as if someone is preventing me to look back into my memories." Yami groaned over the power of the Egyptian God cards in his hands.

That wasn't the only thing has happen to the cards it also released the duel monsters that have gotten out of they're world and into the real world. The other's were too shocked to see that this is happening them and not only did they expect to see it they notice Rex and Weevil.

"Rex! Weevil! Do you know what's going on!?" Tea asked the two boys.

Something freaky was going on and not only have they look more creepier, they also look so dunce that they don't know what the freak is going on they're heads. 

"Hehehe, it has something to do with the new arrival of evil within." Weevil snickered.

"Yeah, what he said." Rex agreed without a care.

"Well, that wasn't much a big help." Joey said.

"C'mon, may be Kaiba has something to do with it." Tristan insisted.

Not! Kaiba doesn't have anything to do with it and whatsoever. He may be wondering the same thing like they are, but he wants to figure it out his own.