56. The Same Road

Yami Pov 

I groan to open my eye's to see myself sitting across from Bakura that we must be in a shadow game he set up.

"Ah, I see your finally awake." He said as I sat up and stare around my surroundings.

"What have you've done Bakura?" I growled.

"It's easy to say that we are in a shadow game, Pharaoh. Now's the time to see what this game will really take place." He grinned as I scowled.

"Now what?" I asked just watching the whole scene of the priest's being teleport to another place. 

"We have to sit and wait until Zorc arrives. It's the same road as it will go, as long as you don't ruin it." He snarled and continued, "It seems to me that your guardians are planning to have some time apart. Not to mention your little princess isn't here to cheer or help out this time. She's somewhere that you'll never see or hear from her again." I growled at rage to hear this crap that he's telling me that he had already got all of the millennium items in the tablet. 

"What are you going to do with them!?" I demand an answer from him as he grinned.

"Destroy them...one by one." He cackled as I glared at how sick this man is to be born and reborn.

"Tell me what you've done with them!" I demanded pounding my fist on the table.

"I've bought some time. Have a look." He snickered.

I looked in the table to see them all in different parts of Egypt as I grunted.

"Bakura! That's cheating!" I yelled.

"Not quite. I make the rules in this game, and this is the part where we wait for The Great Zorc to resurrect and watch your friends squirm." 

"I won't let you win. Not even what you've have done to my daughter back there." I growled.

"I'm afraid I already have. Your daughter is safe and she isn't dead you fool." He grinned as my eyes snapped wide.

"Tell me! Where is Marie, right now!" I demand a answer from him immediately for my daughter's safety.

"Be patient Pharaoh. She's is under my hands now and not the slightest bit will you be able to recover her so easily out of my sight." He snickers as I scowled and glared at this prick. 

'My only daughter is being held by this monster.' I thought.

The hour glass that's next to Bakura is the time that the destruction of Egypt, my guardians grow weaker! Before long, he'll have succeeded in rewriting history!

"Oh dear, if only you could remember your past. Then you might know how you beat me the first time and that's because of Marie's sacrifice." He said as my eye's widen.

"Whatever do you mean that my only child sacrifice to defeat you?" I asked confused.

"Because you weren't able to do it alone and defeat me. Since then, you've had to defeat me your own and that's why you erase everything for the two of you to get back together. Not this time you won't ."He said as he pulled from under the table as it revealed Marie.

"Marie!" I exclaimed sitting up from the chair which Bakura stopped me.

"Uh uh, you've forgot that we've have to wait for Zorc to arrive before everything is demolished. Your daughter won't be helping you out this time and she's going to back where ever she came from when the two of you met!" He then threw her in the table that was back at Domino City! 

I stood up to see her falling down as I yelled, "MARIE!"She was gone out of sight as I whimpered to lose the only one I have been cared for so long.

"Don't get too emotional Pharaoh, the girl will be fine when she hits rock bottom and erase everything she remembered." He smirked as I stood up and got on top of the table with an stoic facial expression.

"If she's going down...Then I might as well stop her from going down there!" I vowed as I jumped in as well to catch up with Marie.

Bakura Pov

Hehehe...The fool doesn't know what he had just done before long until Zork arrives to terrorize Egypt and my revenge will be complete. HAHAHAHA!!!